28 Barnstable Road, Hyannis, MA 02601 Map · Phone number

Sposabella Bridal 2
Sposabella Bridal 3
Sposabella Bridal 4

Cindy · Married on 07/12/2019

Great selection, found exactly what I was looking for. The quality of my dress was really good and since we were planning our wedding in such a short time they were very flexible and accomidating. All my alterations came out perfect and my girls all looked awesome as well. There was one girl who lived out of town and had her's done elsewhere and the quality was noticeably lower. The prices were extremely reasonable as well. Highly recommend checking them out.

Sent on 04/25/2011
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 06/08/2019

Shop Local Kids

I am not from the Cape but Vacation there every year. I came across this shop on one of my vacations and it was the most amazing experience from start to finish. My first visit there Laney was so patient and comforting. I literally spent 4 hours there trying on every dress and re trying on every dress. Never did I feel rushed or pressured they truly wanted to make sure I found the perfect dress. And even though I wasn't from the area I drove over an hour back and forth for every fitting to work with their seamstress. She was so knowledgeable and helped make my dress absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 11/11/2018

Best hands down!

This is long over due I got married 11-11-18. Charlene and the staff at Sposabella are amazing they just know your body, match you with your dream dress and they def made my fairy tail come true. The most amazing shop to help you find the right one. I have been coming to Sposabella for years for different events to get the right dresses, So of course when it came to my wedding no questions asked I went to the best, Charlene. SHE HAS WHAT YOU NEED. I will keep using her for other events too. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sposabella Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sposabella Bridal 1
    Veil Sale

Purchase your bridal gown at Sposabella Bridal and receive 25% off your bridal veil or headpiece.

• 28 Barnstable Road Hyannis, 02601 See on map