67 Reviews for Sposabella Bridal

Trunk Shows (1)
Customary (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
67 Sposabella Bridal Reviews

Sposabella Bridal was great to work with! They were accommodating and flexible! They did a great job with the alterations, too!

Profile Picture User6144126, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

Sposabella was wonderful (especially Laine)! I found the dresses for my bridesmaids there, and while the dress manufacturer was unable to do the ombre style of dress they advertised, Laine kept me posted throughout the entire process and gave her professional opinion when needed. We also rented the tuxedos for the groom, groomsmen, and fathers through Sposabella.

Profile Picture Krista, 6/17/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

I had a great experience at Sposabella Bridal, from picking out my dream gown to all the alterations in between. They also helped me select my veil and headpiece, which matched the dress perfectly! I was very happy with the way I looked and how everything turned out...I felt like the mermaid I always wanted to be! Thank you Charlene and team!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride
4.3

I found a beautiful dress at Sposabella Bridal and always had positive experiences there. My cousin had made me a surprise appointment to try on dresses. We had a full house upstairs at the salon while I tried on about 10-15 dresses. They were very helpful in narrowing down my search while helping me to try different options (including a stunning lace gown with a champagne underlay that I never would have picked out myself). My dress was a gorgeous princess gown with a sweetheart neckline, lace bodice, long lace-trimmed train, and beautiful flowing detail on the side. Alterations were great and my dress fit me like a glove. My only criticism was that the veils were over-priced and I felt a bit of pressure to buy it there. I ended up buying one online for a fraction of the price. Overall a great experience and I recommend them for future brides!

Profile Picture Elise, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

Incredible bridal store! Charlene was incredibly personable, kind, and provided exceptional customer service. I've been to five shops and nothing compared. Outstanding inventory, great suggestions and feedback from Charlene, and reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

AMAZING!!!! Sposabella was the first and only bridal store I went to! It was perfect for me. It was small but had a wide variety of dresses to try. I went with just my mom the first time. Once I said yes I felt bad my sister and sister in law weren't with me. So we did a "dress showing" and I brought them all to the store and should them my dress. They told us to bring champagne and made it so much fun! They were amazing with alterations and added to the dress. I really got to make the dress mine! Always so nice, on time, and truly made my day! PERFECT place to get your dress!

Profile Picture User4909650, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations

Do not buy your dress until you visit Sposabella Bridal! They are true dress experts and provide exceptional service. Charlene and Lhaine made me feel as if I was their only bride. The quality of alterations was excellent and also on time. We worked together to make the dress my own and it is beautiful. The guidance on choices was spot on so, my photos are amazing. I got my accessories from them too. My MOH and BM were thrilled with them as well. Because of their skill set and quality service, I was able to sit back and just have fun trying my dress on as the alterations progressed. I never had to worry. It was a fun and exciting experience to have Sposabella Bridal on my wedding team.

Profile Picture Jill, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to several bridal salons before arriving at Sposabela. My wife and I had a specific envision and Sposabella was on it. We worked with an amazing consultant who helped us each pick out our dresses, however made sure their either of us knew what the other had picked. Since we wanted to save that surprise to the wedding. We loved it because we could also complete our alterations there and it only took a couple of weeks for them to be completed. I would go back to Sposabella in a heart beat for any formal wear!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

I had a wonderful experience at Sposabella! They really wanted me to find my perfect dress and didn't immediately try to sell me the most expensive gown in the boutique (which I really appreciated). I was able to find my gown, my accessories, my bridesmaids dresses and the MOB dress all in one visit! They went above and beyond to help us and to make it a special day.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Dress was beautiful. Service was great!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had THE best experience at Sposabella! From their dress selection to their honesty, patience, professionalism, passion for wanting you to feel beautiful and the incredible seamstress skills! I highly recommend them!! I had a strapless dress that fit me so incredibly well that I never once had to lift it up or be scared it would slip down and I DANCED the night away!! They really helped to make this process extra special for me and my dress was everything I dreamed of and more!! I also plan on cleaning and preserving my dress through them! AND my bridesmaids got their dresses there! All around WONDERFUL experience!! Charlene and Lhaine feel like family now! They are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
0.5

Don't get alterations done here.

Profile Picture User6741135, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

We were a walk in and the woman helped us right away and really took her time with us. She was very nice and also gave me a swatch of the bridesmaids dresses which saved everything! Using that swatch I saw that the flowers originally picked out went terrible with the dresses and we were able to change that and now we will have flowers that will look great!! I will definitely recommend this business to others!

Profile Picture User5557977, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

My wife looked amazing on our wedding day! The ladies at Sposabella Bridal made her so happy! She loved her entire shopping experience from start to finish. They even brought her wedding gown out to her car for her. They made her always feel so comfortable. I think she is having bridal shop withdrawals. She truly misses those ladies! Thanks ladies for making her look and feel so beautiful! Also, the tuxes we rented from The Cape Cod Tux were all perfect too!!

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers, Alterations, Preservation

I had the best bridal experience ever! Not only did this bridal salon have Randy from Say Yes to the Dress, but they made me feel like I was on the show! The dress selection is amazing and they treat every bride like a celebrity! They make sure you stay within your budget which was a bonus for my mom, but I found a dress that was well beloe my budget, but made me feel like a million $$$. Thanks to all the ladies at Sposabelka Bridal!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Groom

Sposabella is amazing!! I originally wasn't even going to look there because I thought they were out of my price range ($500), I was wrong! A co-worker told me she got her dress there and that I should look and I'm so glad she did. Cindy helped me find the perfect dress and Charlene and Lhaine helped me with every detail afterwards! I ended up with a gorgeous dress, an amazing veil, and beautiful blue shoes (as well as heel protectors so I wouldn't make divots in the grass during my reception)! The women at Sposabella made this experience as fun as I wanted it to be, making sure everything would be perfect the day of. I called afterwards to see if they had any suggestions to get my dress cleaned and they told me they could take care of it. Not only did they send it to get cleaned and professionally packed, they repaired the damage that occurred during the wedding (a ripped train) before hand. I cannot say enough about this place! If you're engaged, make sure you stop in and see what they can do for you!

Profile Picture User6286711, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils

Beautiful dresses, helpful staff, and on-site alterations. There's no reason to leave the Cape to find the perfect wedding dress!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/9/15, 4 Reviews
3.5

My first few visits at Sposabella were wonderful. We had a great stylist and I found the dress of my dreams. Since purchasing my dress, the woman that we worked with left Sposabella. Everyone that I worked with after that was fine - nice and professional. When I went back for my fitting, I had to squeeze into the smaller dressing rooms because they had someone trying on dresses in the big room. It seemed odd to me because I made my appointment weeks in advance and felt really crowded in the smaller room - wedding dresses are big!! Overall, they were good to deal with and my dress was incredible. The store is clean and the staff are friendly.

Profile Picture User5055346, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! They did a great job helping me find the right dress, making it fit my style and tailoring it to perfection. They were professional, flexible, and met all my needs. Thank you!

Profile Picture lauren, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Charlene and her staff were absolutely fantastic. I had nightmares about going in to try on wedding dresses, but I ended up with the 2nd dress I tried on. I wanted to add some custom details like cap sleeves and they did this with no problems. The alterations were beautiful and the dress fitted me perfectly . I have friends who are seamstresses and they were incredibly impressed with how they were able to transform the strapless dress. I will definitely recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

Sposabella is a wonderful local wedding dress shop. It doesn't look too fancy from the outside and the place looks a little drab inside. But do not let that fool you. They carry stunning dresses at great prices and provide fabulous service. Charlene (the owner) and Laine (one of the consultants) helped me choose the perfect dress, right in my budget. They have so much experience, they knew exactly how to help me find the perfect dress for my personality, budget taste, venue and season. The alterations made were perfect and they made the dress fit me absolutely perfectly. Plus- they are great with handling difficult family members and making sure the appointment stays all about the bride. They helped me right down to suggesting the perfect undergarments and teaching me how to sit and go up and down stairs in my dress without looking silly. They work extremely hard to make sure that the dress is perfect and the process is as stress-free as possible. Alterations and accessories are a bit pricey, but I saw that was the case at every bridal store I went to. I could not recommend them more highly! I've since been back with my engaged friend to search for her dress too!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers

Charlene and Lainie were amazing during my dress search and throughout the fitting process. Laine helped me find the perfect dress- the first one I tried on! I ended up getting something a little different than I had imagined, but it turned out to be way better for my shape and my personality. I got so many compliments about my dress at my wedding. Charlene and the seamstresses did an incredible job with the alterations- the dress could not have fit me better. The offer a 10% discount if you buy the dress on the same day you first go to try it on, which is great if you are a decisive person. I didn't however feel like I was being pressured. I got a much nicer dress than I thought I would be able to get in my budget- I think the prices are really reasonable compared to other stores. They gave me great advice on undergarments and helped me pick toe perfect veil for my dress too. Its nice to see a small business providing beautiful dresses and service. When I first walked in I thought it had kind of a run down feel in the store- but don;t let that deter you form the great dresses! I definitely recommend Sposabella!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you Charlene and co. for dressing me and my ladies! Sposabella has a great selection of boutique quality dresses but not boutique prices! We got my dress and my bridesmaids' dresses here and they are exactly what I was looking for. My bridal party looked amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were wonderful here! I had plans to visit other bridal shops, but I found my dress immediately here. There was a diverse selection of dresses but they helped me find a dress that I envisioned. I really liked how they had me try on many different styles that I wouldn’t have thought of putting on. This reassured me that I picked the right dress for me! I had a lot of alterations done and they did a fabulous job! They were accommodating about times for alterations as well. Thank you so much for creating a dress that just looked AMAZING!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Sposabella to everyone who is getting married or for any occasion. They will help you in any way shape or form that u need and they die your shoes on site. They are the most professional and caring people that you will ever meet and no where else will you get the quality of customer service that you get at Sposabellas. If you don't get a dress their for any occasion you are crazy. Also if you have to drive for your fittings it is worth every cent and more.

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)