Sposabella Bridal Reviews

69 | Hyannis, MA

69 Reviews for Sposabella Bridal

69 Sposabella Bridal Reviews

jess · Married on 08/18/2018

My dress was perfect! I felt like a princess

Sposabella Bridal 1
  • User6144126 · 1+ year ago

Sposabella Bridal was great to work with! They were accommodating and flexible! They did a great job with the alterations, too!

Jaclyn · Married on 08/05/2017

Sposabella bridal was wonderful to work with! They had a great selection and I cannot thank them enough for helping me find the perfect gown! Their prices were also very reasonable, after looking elsewhere I was surprised at the fact that they had so many different price ranges. They were patient with me each time I visited, and made the selection process a joy! I opted for the sleeves on my dress to be removed, and the tailoring was beautiful! It looked absolutely perfect! I cannot imagine loving my dress anymore. To this day I wish I could wear it again! I would recommend this shop to anyone looking!

Mary · Married on 10/01/2016

Incredible bridal store! Charlene was incredibly personable, kind, and provided exceptional customer service. I've been to five shops and nothing compared. Outstanding inventory, great suggestions and feedback from Charlene, and reasonable prices.

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

AMAZING!!!! Sposabella was the first and only bridal store I went to! It was perfect for me. It was small but had a wide variety of dresses to try. I went with just my mom the first time. Once I said yes I felt bad my sister and sister in law weren't with me. So we did a "dress showing" and I brought them all to the store and should them my dress. They told us to bring champagne and made it so much fun! They were amazing with alterations and added to the dress. I really got to make the dress mine! Always so nice, on time, and truly made my day! PERFECT place to get your dress!

Jill · Married on 07/31/2016

Do not buy your dress until you visit Sposabella Bridal! They are true dress experts and provide exceptional service. Charlene and Lhaine made me feel as if I was their only bride. The quality of alterations was excellent and also on time. We worked together to make the dress my own and it is beautiful. The guidance on choices was spot on so, my photos are amazing. I got my accessories from them too. My MOH and BM were thrilled with them as well. Because of their skill set and quality service, I was able to sit back and just have fun trying my dress on as the alterations progressed. I never had to worry. It was a fun and exciting experience to have Sposabella Bridal on my wedding team.

Angela · Married on 07/30/2016

I went to several bridal salons before arriving at Sposabela. My wife and I had a specific envision and Sposabella was on it. We worked with an amazing consultant who helped us each pick out our dresses, however made sure their either of us knew what the other had picked. Since we wanted to save that surprise to the wedding. We loved it because we could also complete our alterations there and it only took a couple of weeks for them to be completed. I would go back to Sposabella in a heart beat for any formal wear!

Christine · Married on 06/11/2016

Dress was beautiful. Service was great!

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

I had THE best experience at Sposabella! From their dress selection to their honesty, patience, professionalism, passion for wanting you to feel beautiful and the incredible seamstress skills! I highly recommend them!! I had a strapless dress that fit me so incredibly well that I never once had to lift it up or be scared it would slip down and I DANCED the night away!! They really helped to make this process extra special for me and my dress was everything I dreamed of and more!! I also plan on cleaning and preserving my dress through them! AND my bridesmaids got their dresses there! All around WONDERFUL experience!! Charlene and Lhaine feel like family now! They are amazing!!!

We were a walk in and the woman helped us right away and really took her time with us. She was very nice and also gave me a swatch of the bridesmaids dresses which saved everything! Using that swatch I saw that the flowers originally picked out went terrible with the dresses and we were able to change that and now we will have flowers that will look great!! I will definitely recommend this business to others!

Timothy · Married on 10/10/2015

My wife looked amazing on our wedding day! The ladies at Sposabella Bridal made her so happy! She loved her entire shopping experience from start to finish. They even brought her wedding gown out to her car for her. They made her always feel so comfortable. I think she is having bridal shop withdrawals. She truly misses those ladies! Thanks ladies for making her look and feel so beautiful! Also, the tuxes we rented from The Cape Cod Tux were all perfect too!!

Jamie · Married on 09/07/2015

I had the best bridal experience ever! Not only did this bridal salon have Randy from Say Yes to the Dress, but they made me feel like I was on the show! The dress selection is amazing and they treat every bride like a celebrity! They make sure you stay within your budget which was a bonus for my mom, but I found a dress that was well beloe my budget, but made me feel like a million $$$. Thanks to all the ladies at Sposabelka Bridal!!

Sposabella is amazing!! I originally wasn't even going to look there because I thought they were out of my price range ($500), I was wrong! A co-worker told me she got her dress there and that I should look and I'm so glad she did. Cindy helped me find the perfect dress and Charlene and Lhaine helped me with every detail afterwards! I ended up with a gorgeous dress, an amazing veil, and beautiful blue shoes (as well as heel protectors so I wouldn't make divots in the grass during my reception)! The women at Sposabella made this experience as fun as I wanted it to be, making sure everything would be perfect the day of. I called afterwards to see if they had any suggestions to get my dress cleaned and they told me they could take care of it. Not only did they send it to get cleaned and professionally packed, they repaired the damage that occurred during the wedding (a ripped train) before hand. I cannot say enough about this place! If you're engaged, make sure you stop in and see what they can do for you!

Molly · Married on 08/09/2015

Beautiful dresses, helpful staff, and on-site alterations. There's no reason to leave the Cape to find the perfect wedding dress!

My dress was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! They did a great job helping me find the right dress, making it fit my style and tailoring it to perfection. They were professional, flexible, and met all my needs. Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

Charlene and her staff were absolutely fantastic. I had nightmares about going in to try on wedding dresses, but I ended up with the 2nd dress I tried on. I wanted to add some custom details like cap sleeves and they did this with no problems. The alterations were beautiful and the dress fitted me perfectly . I have friends who are seamstresses and they were incredibly impressed with how they were able to transform the strapless dress. I will definitely recommend them to everyone.

Amanda · Married on 06/05/2015

Thank you Charlene and co. for dressing me and my ladies! Sposabella has a great selection of boutique quality dresses but not boutique prices! We got my dress and my bridesmaids' dresses here and they are exactly what I was looking for. My bridal party looked amazing!

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

They were wonderful here! I had plans to visit other bridal shops, but I found my dress immediately here. There was a diverse selection of dresses but they helped me find a dress that I envisioned. I really liked how they had me try on many different styles that I wouldn’t have thought of putting on. This reassured me that I picked the right dress for me! I had a lot of alterations done and they did a fabulous job! They were accommodating about times for alterations as well. Thank you so much for creating a dress that just looked AMAZING!

Heidi · Married on 11/08/2014

I highly recommend Sposabella to everyone who is getting married or for any occasion. They will help you in any way shape or form that u need and they die your shoes on site. They are the most professional and caring people that you will ever meet and no where else will you get the quality of customer service that you get at Sposabellas. If you don't get a dress their for any occasion you are crazy. Also if you have to drive for your fittings it is worth every cent and more.

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

Charlene, Lindsay and the rest of Charlene's team were so helpful and made my whole experience amazing! I found the most perfect dress, on sale and on my first visit 9 months before my most favorite day. I was so pleased with the quality and service there that my bridesmaid dresses came from there and my mother took her dress there to be altered. My dress and hairpiece were amazing and they looked incredible in pictures.

Charlene and her team did an amazing job with my dress. They were so wonderful and friendly and did an amazing job helping me pick out my dress. They had such a wide selection and I was stuck between two dressed but Charlene was able to really understand what I was looking for and helped me decide by altering my dress into exactly what I wanted. She also did an amazing job helping me pick the perfect veil and beaded belt to go with it. The alterations were flawless and it fit me like a glove. They were also incredibly accommodating to my schedule and made sure they could always fit me in. I cannot thank them enough for helping make my wedding so wonderful and for creating a beautiful dress for me!

Amber · Married on 09/13/2014

I went to several different stores looking for my dress and none of them can compare to Sposabella! They were extremely professional and knowledgeable. The staff are wonderful and made me feel like I was the most important Bride to ever shop there. They made finding the right dress fun and easy. They were able to add lace from my mothers wedding dress to my veil and add special personal touches to my dress. I highly recommend Sposabella Bridal

Dana · Married on 09/07/2014

Great shopping experience followed by superb service. I always thought a chain store was the way to go, but I am glad my friends told me about this wonderful bridal salon. Sposabella Bridal has an amazing bridal gown selection and lots of dresses for moms and bridesmaids. They also have tuxedos on the premise, which was great. One stop shopping for everything. If you are planning a wedding, stop into Sposabella.

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2014

Charlene and her staff helped make my wedding day very special! I loved my dress! They were very accommodating and when I was told my dress would be in it was and when the alterations would be done they were!! Charlene is very sweet and so helpful and knowledgeable. Her and her staff really put my mind at ease!

Sposabella Bridal was so helpful! My husband and I were looking to have a low budget wedding, and I still got to look amazing without feeling guilty about the price. Charlene is wonderful and the dress fit great with all her work! Since Cape Cod Tux is attached, we also got a discount on my husband's tux rental. He's in a wheelchair and has had suits fitted at other places with very poor results since no one knows how to measure a man in a wheelchair. Charlene's experience left us with a well fitting tux that looked great in our photos. I would highly recommend Sposabella to anyone!