920 W Barry Ave., Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Spoon Photo & Design

My unique ability to capture those special fleeting moments is what sets me apart as a designer and photographer. What are important are the details: the twinkle in your eye, a glance that makes you smile, and the passion of your embrace: all of the little pieces that make something whole. Photography isn't just a job for me, it's my passion. I capture emotions, memories, stories, your love and the small aspects that make it special. Love is in the details.

I am based in Chicago but love to travel for weddings all over the world!

Follow Spoon Photo & Design on

spoonphotoslideshow040
Spoon Photo & Design
Chicago Wedding Photographer | LondonHouse Hotel Wedding | Spoon Photo and Design
Chicago Wedding Photographer | Galleria Marchetti Wedding | Spoon Photo and Design
Chicago Wedding Photographer | Chez Wedding | Spoon Photo and Design
Chicago Wedding Photographer | Chez Wedding | Spoon Photo and Design
Chicago Wedding Photographer | Harold Washington Library Wedding | Spoon Photo and Design
Chicago Wedding Photographer | Nature Museum Wedding | Spoon Photo and Design
Chicago Wedding Photographer | Nature Museum Wedding | Spoon Photo and Design
Chicago Engagement Photographer | Spoon Photo and Design
Chicago Engagement Photographer | Spoon Photo and Design
spoonphotoslideshow040

1 Reviews for Spoon Photo & Design

Brooke · Married on 11/12/2016

Michelle is so talented and just amazing to work with. We did our engagement photos with Michelle as well as our wedding day. She is so creative and really knows how to capture those special moments. I would highly recommend using her for both engagement and wedding, because it allows you to get to know each other and helps you feel more comfortable in front of the camera on your wedding day. We had so much fun with Michelle and laughed through the entire shoot on both occasions. By the end of our wedding it really felt like Michelle was one of our close friends. Her work is absolutely breathtaking. She will make you and your significant other look your absolute BEST! I was so impressed with our sneak peak and I can't wait to see our entire album!

Another thing Michelle is great at is building a relationship with the couples. She really gets to know you which helps capture the "essence" of the couple. She is so flexible and works with you on a budget without "selling" or being "pushy" which I experienced with other vendors. She is extremely laid back which was contagious and made me feel so relaxed on our wedding day! She also knows the city VERY well which was a huge plus when trying to schedule the day with the spots that were most meaningful to us. Her expertise in this area allowed us to capture some amazing shots!

Between the incredible talent that Michelle has and the flexibility, combined with the amount of fun she brings to your entire experience I don't know why you wouldn't book Michelle for your special day! I already can't wait to have Michelle capture life's next big moments :)

Spoon Photo & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

• 920 W Barry Ave. Chicago, IL 60657 See on map