Spinners Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Since 1995, Spinners Entertainment, a full-service wedding entertainment company based in Wayne, New Jersey, has been providing couples with an unforgettable wedding entertainment experience.

My name is Jay Della Valle and I believe that hiring the right entertainment service for your wedding or special event is responsible for the majority of fun anyone is going to have at your celebration. As a commercial DJ and Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist with over 20 years of experience, I have cultivated a unique approach to wedding and event entertainment services by incorporating live instrumentation as I DJ. This extremely niche DJ /Acoustic Hybrid style has helped my band Owls & Lions and me to gain local and national attention as leading event and Wedding DJ entertainers, particularly in New Jersey and New York. We have been rated as the top wedding band and DJ services in New Jersey from 2011-2020!

Because of the success of Owls & Lions, my team and I have been able to build a division within Spinners that focuses on cultivating unique musical talent and then customizing dynamic entertainment packages that suit the needs and desires of clients that tend to crave the extraordinary.

We believe that making it personal is the key to making it a special and memorable experience.

Experience
Each and every team member at Spinners Entertainment has at least 10 years of experience. Plus, every DJ, MC or performer works in entertainment full-time as either singers, actors, hosts or musicians.

Special to Spinners Entertainment is their Live Combination Packages that feature live entertainers and musicians incorporated into the DJ agenda. Popular add-ons include a vocalist, percussionist, saxophone, keyboardist and electric violinist. We offer the following services:

• Lighting/sound
  • Various Photo Booths (including Magic Mirror)
  • Video projection
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 09/25/2021

Super talented and accomodating!

We hired Jay and Nicole to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and Jay DJ'd our reception. I would highly recommend this duo and live music / DJ hybrid to anyone who is looking to have live music at their wedding at an affordable price. The music quality was really great and they are both such talented musicians. Our wedding guests were especially impressed with the live music they played during the cocktail hour. Jay was also so helpful during the planning process and was available to answer all of our questions and customize the music to what we wanted.
  • Fizz
    Fizz W. Married on 09/18/2021

Hoot & Roar

Jay & Nicole performed as Owls & Lions for my wedding ceremony [Nicole’s violin was beautiful in their instrumental rendition of Home] & cocktail hour [plenty of bouncy songs, including at least one original]. Jay switched over to the DJ booth for the reception. Being able to have both a DJ *and* a band was exactly what we needed; they were flawless!
    Spinners was responsive when communicating over email & phone. My now-husband and I are the first in our friend group to get married, so we weren’t super sure about how many music selections were needed or what the most applicable kind would be (beat/tempo-wise). Jay walked us through everything over the phone, and made sure we were happy with all the choices so that our day went off perfectly!
  • Mia
    Mia M. Married on 08/27/2021

Live Band is the Way to Go!

We discovered Owls and Lions by mistake at our venue tasting in 2019 and I am so glad we did! After hearing a sample there we attended a showcase in Morristown where we really got to enjoy Jay and Nicole perform in addition to a sax player and guitarist. After two postponements due to COVID, what started as Owls and Lions for the ceremony + cocktail hour and a DJ for the reception quickly morphed into Owls and Lions for ceremony + cocktail hour and the full band/DJ hybrid for the reception. All I can say is, no regrets! We LOVED having live music and our guests had a blast!

I knew we’d have some dedicated dancers in our crowd, but a good bit of observers too. A band was an excellent way to get the dancers up and dancing and allow the observers to sit back and enjoy the show. Jay was great with communication leading up to our event and the night of he was sure to check in with us periodically to make sure we were happy with the vibe or if there was anything they could do differently to ensure we were having the best time. My husband and I aren’t huge dancers, so we were happy to join in part of the time, observe some of the time and mingle with guests at others.
    Owls and Lions performed beautiful acoustic music with guitar and violin during the ceremony + cocktail hour and guests said their energy really added to the good vibes of the night. By the end of the reception so many guests were out on the dance floor singing and enjoying themselves. The band played Stand By Me right at the end of the night and all our guests circled up together and sang at the top of their lungs, definitely a moment we will always remember!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Mark & Sydney
    24 photos · 07/03/2019

Wayne, 07470
888-336-7746
Location of (Spinners Entertainment)
Wayne Wayne, New Jersey, 07474