Spinners Entertainment Reviews

Spinners Entertainment 7
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Quick to repsond

Quick to respond to my message and reasonably priced

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Drea

Drea · Married on 08/04/2019

Out wedding day!!!

Where do I even start with jay, and The owls and lions. So my husband and I really wanted a band but had to stay within our budget. That’s where we found Spinners Entertainment. First of all, they are worth SO MUCH MORE than what the rates are. Which means your getting more for what you pay for 100% hands down. He gave us the amazing option of accommodating us with his amazing band Owls and Lions and also his exceptional Dj’ing skills. I could not have gotten enough compliments about Owls and Lions. I had an overwhelming amount of text messages about how great they were. They played for my ceremony, (the entire thing) while people were sitting and waiting and during when the bridal party came out to a song that meant a lot to us. They did exactly what I envisioned and it was PERFECT. The cocktail hour was even better. The party before the party is what it felt like because of the great positive and uppity vibes that they just were responsible for, had filled the room. I had them for an hour of the reception and regret not having them longer. They really got the party started. Not only do they get the party started right, they get involved in the actual party! It was amazing. I would recommend owls and lions to ANYONE for ANY event not just a wedding. Simply amazing. Now for jay. The last 3 hours of our reception was all JAY Della Valle. And let me just say this guy is indescribably AMAZING at what he does. The entire time Jay was calm, cool collected. He was confident in what he was doing. He had my party going NUTS. I have never seen an entire dance floor filled and all the seats empty at a wedding. It was EXHILARATING. He fed off of our crowd and our party and everything he played was perfect. Like I said everyone wanted to know who our DJ was because it was the best most fun wedding they have been at and I owe a lot of it to Jay and Spinners Entertainment. I can’t thank you enough jay and your crew for making my day become over and beyond anything We ever expected. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS !

Nick and Drea MATAYAAAA :)

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/03/2019

The Crowd Loved Them!

We had Spinners Entertainment/Owls and Lions with the full band/DJ, magic mirror package for our wedding last month and could not have been happier with the experience. THEY'RE THE BEST!

I have worked with Jay, Kevin and Nicole on a regular basis since 2010 when I first became and event planner and knew from the very first time I saw them play at a client's wedding that I would need them at mine. They can get a party started like no other band/DJ I have ever seen and they did just that at my wedding last month.

Not only did Jay give our guests a night to remember, but he was also there to help us with ideas throughout the entire planning process whether it was logistics and timing or music selection, Jay was always available to give us advice. They made every detail of our event special and even let my Uncle sing our processional song while Jay played the guitar along with him. They were open to any crazy idea we had and made it even better than we could have imagined. We truly cannot thank them enough for all they did to make our big day the best it could have been!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Gina

Gina & Kevin Gilchrist · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect from start to finish

Jay from Spinners Entertainment is the BEST!! From start to finish it was the easiest experience, Jay was always there for us! We had the best time at our wedding and danced the night away! THANK YOU SO MUCH JAY!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Spinners Entertainment 8
    Spinners Entertainment 9
  • Nicholas

Nicholas A Della Valle · Married on 05/25/2019

Vital to our wedding

Jay was the heartbeat of our wedding. He was an MC, musician, and even helped keep the wedding moving along on track. We don't know what we would have done with out him.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible entertainment team for any event!

Jay and Kevin are absolutely phenomenal. We took a shot with Spinners despite never seeing them before because my husband and I just had to have their band, Owls and Lions, perform at our ceremony and cocktail hour. We could not be more pleased that we did! My husband and I have a totally random, wide range of musical tastes and Jay incorporated all of our requests into the most fun night of music! Our guests were up and dancing the entire evening. We also had had a somewhat strange request for the dinner music, but Spinners delivered. Additionally, Jay totally took charge in getting certain aspects of our reception under control, and we are so grateful for his take-charge personality. These guys are the perfect balance of professional and fun. I can’t stop thinking about what a fun time everyone had, especially dancing and keeping the party going. I would very highly recommend Spinners to anyone for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kerry · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you!

Our wedding was so much fun thanks to Spinners Entertainment! Jay Della Valle recommended our DJ James Vincent and he was the perfect choice for us. We left most of the decisions up to him for song choices, and the dance floor was packed all night! So many of our guests told us how great they thought the music was. We also had the magic mirror photo booth and there was a line to use it all night. It was a perfect night!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Andrea Lippincott · Married on 10/26/2018

Book them NOW! You won't regret it.

My husband and I got married two months ago, and I am still absolutely BLOWN AWAY by how awesome these guys are. I was so nervous about music at the wedding because I have been to weddings before where the music wasn't great and no one danced. I wanted a party, I wanted a full dance floor, and I sure got it. Spinners Entertainment/Owns & Lions was the best decision I made while wedding planning, hands down. Jay, Nicole & Kevin showed up on time, played live music as guests were arriving and during the ceremony. They then played live music during cocktail hour, and Jay & Kevin transitioned to full DJ after dinner. They are SO talented.

Jay is a straight-up entertainer. During the DJ set, he was out on the dance floor singing to some of the hits and getting people going. I had friends texting me for days talking about how amazing they were. They completely exceeded my expectations. They played exactly what we wanted them to play plus they had fun with the DJ set and played the songs I never even knew I needed. On top of that, Kevin took some awesome videos of the party and fun boomerangs that they sent us after.

Do not hesitate to book them-- DO IT NOW! I doubt you'll be able to find anything else as awesome and for a totally reasonable price. Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Jay is amazing!!! He was recommended to me by a co-worked and I quickly had a call with him after hearing her rave reviews. After our first call (and listening to Owls and Lions) my husband and I immediately knew that he was the DJ for us.

We went to see Owls and Lions perform before our own wedding and when we talked to Jay, Nicole and Kevin it felt like talking to old friends.

We booked Owls and Lions for our ceremony and cocktail hour and then Jay and Kevin DJ'd for the reception. They kept the party going all night! Jay kept the flow perfect through first dances, father daughter, mother son dances and dinner. By the end of the night he was out on the dance floor with the party and had the crowd going crazy.

I cannot recommend Spinners Entertainment enough! This was honestly one of my favorite vendors that we booked throughout our entire planning process.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 11.2.18

Wow! I cannot day enough about how fun our wedding was on 11.2.18!! All because of Jay Dela Valle & Spinners Entertainment! They kept the party going all night! Jay is such a professional; he knows all the songs to play to appeal to a range of ages. Just the right balance of party music and romantic slow songs. He asked my husband and I about what we definitely wanted to hear and worked with us through the entire process. He made sure to deliver everything we wanted :) Additionally, his energy is contagious! He announced all the entrances with such passion! The whole place was buzzing :) Even their lighting package is on point! Jay additionally is a member of the band OWLS AND LIONS. We asked them to play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. They walked up and down the aisle as guests were being seated for our ceremony. He played love songs with his band and got everyone in the wedding mood. OWLS AND LIONS also rocked out during our cocktail hour! He played fun music even some Irish music which we loved! It was the best of both worlds; having a band and a dj! If you are questioning whether to hire SPINNERS ENT for your wedding- question no more! They are the best in the business. Thank you so much Jay and OWLS AND LIONS for making our day so PERFECT.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Priyanka · Married on 09/22/2018

Jay and team were INCREDIBLE. From nailing our ceremony music timing through our unique multicultural wedding ceremony, to the awesome mix of Indian and American music that kept our guests dancing all night long, the live sax player, the magic mirror, and accommodating my last-minute request to serenade my now-husband at our reception (I literally texted Jay about it on the day of the wedding!) - they were perfect. You cannot go wrong with hiring these guys and in fact, you'll probably regret NOT hiring them! Thank you guys so much for everything!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

BOOK THEM! Do not hesitate, they will seriously make your wedding day so perfect! Personally, we had Owls and Lions play during ceremony and cocktail hour and then Jay and Kevin DJ’ed for the reception. Nicole’s voice is downright magical. Jay reads the dance floor like a familiar book and knows exactly what the people want! If you want to watch the people you love enjoy every second of your wedding day, all you need is this trio of amazingness. Do it.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Dominic · Married on 09/01/2018

Jay and Kevin were absolutely phenomenal to work with. They provided numerous options for us to select to make sure our wedding was perfect. The highlight of the night was definitely the Magic Mirror. It puts the standard photo booth to shame. All of our guests kept telling us they've never seen something like the Magic Mirror and how awesome it was. There was a line to use it the entire night!
    As for the music, it was kicked off by Jay singing our first dance song. Our guests were extremely impressed with his voice and told us it was a great personal touch. After that, they kept the party going the entire night. The dance floor was always packed and everyone was having a blast.
    Spinners Entertainment is definitely the way to go for your wedding or party. They're the absolute best.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cody · Married on 07/28/2018

AMAZING entertainment for a wedding! Jay and Spinners know how to get the party started and keep it going all night! Everyone made it out to the dance floor. Friends who refuse to dance usually were out there by the second song! They truly made our wedding unforgettable. Spinners is a top-notch company who will absolutely provide high quality entertainment. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/13/2018

T.J. · Married on 05/05/2018

Spinners was a highlight of our wedding! We contacted them at the recommendation of friends, and from start to finish, Jay made the entire process so easy. He is super friendly and funny, chill, organized, professional, and all around awesome. He was the DJ for both our ceremony and reception, and did so seamlessly. We were intent on getting people on the dance floor and keeping them there - and one of the biggest compliments of the evening was how awesome Jay was about capturing our vibe, and how people were nonstop dancing. Communication was open and easy - we let him know the general vibe of music we were looking for beforehand, and man, he hit it out of the park. We also got the Magic Mirror, which was SO worth it - none of the attendees (including us) had ever used such a cool photobooth. We cannot say enough great things about Jay - use Spinners, they are fantastic.

Sent on 09/12/2018

K · Married on 01/01/2018

Owls and Lions was AMAZING! We loved the music they played, and all of our guests all week have been telling us how much they loved the music as well. They made our evening so special, and were a delight to work with throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Scott · Married on 12/10/2017

Jay Della Valle took our wedding to a perfect 10!
    He added so many element to our big night. We hired Owls and Lions and also rented the Magic Mirror (no one has ever seen a photo both like it). People are still talking about the music and the incredible energy they created.
    What a voice !!!! So professional and THANK YOU or a wedding of a lifetime !!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Robert · Married on 11/22/2017

From 'Owl's & Lions' (an amazing acoustic duo) greeting everyone before the ceremony, a pianist hitting the keys perfectly during the ceremony, the acoustic duo again throughout the cocktail, and then Jay and Kevin as the MC/DJ team that kept the party going right.
    Spinners Ent. was a great choice of whom to deliver our vision of the wedding. A couple major things about this company which we loved was that they were very customizable, and that they tailored every step of the way to just as we wanted it to be. Their TV screens setup showed live candid photos throughout the reception, which also provided us with an extra angle of professional photos to take home. Everything mentioned above, as well as their "Magic Mirror" photo station and lighting, made the event one never to be forgotten.

THANKS SPINNERS!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Spinners Entertainment 10
    Spinners Entertainment 11
    Spinners Entertainment 12

Patrice · Married on 11/04/2017

We were beyond thrilled with our experience of working with Spinners Entertainment for our wedding. Our guests were so impressed with how Jay and his team transitioned from classical music for the ceremony, to the folk music of Owls and Lions during the cocktail hour, to DJ for our reception. Spinners took our music selections and created an amazing time for our guests. Very easy to work with and professional! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Spinners Entertainment 13
    Spinners Entertainment 14
    Spinners Entertainment 15
    Spinners Entertainment 16
    Spinners Entertainment 17
    Spinners Entertainment 18

Andrew · Married on 10/27/2017

My initial call with Jay Del put me at ease and I realized I'd come to the right place for our wedding's entertainment. After discussing at length exactly what we wanted and landing on a very reasonable price Jay assured us that Ollie would do a great job. The entire process was very easy. We spoke to Ollie the week before the wedding which bolstered our confidence even more. He was understanding of the type of night we wanted and delivered in a big way. Ollie was professional, dictated the mood of the room without being invasive or overbearing and was very kind. It was a wonderful night and Ollie provided the soundtrack. We have very little experience with hosting large events but moving forward we know who we will use for our next event without question.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Deirdre · Married on 10/01/2017

We hired Jay anencephaly Owls and Lions after seeing them perform at a wedding showcase. Their sound was exactly what I was looking for, and I knew that Jay would understand our music taste. I was blown away by Nicole’s version of Still Falling For You that I picked out specifically for me to walk down the aisle to. She made it a perfect moment.
    We didn’t get to spend a lot of time at cocktail hour to see Owls and Lions, but we heard amazing feedback from our guests.
    Jay and his assistant Kevin were perfect at the reception. They pronounced all of the complicated Russian names perfectly, had amazing musics cued up, and found the perfect moment for all of our special dances. They even brought in an amazing vocalist, Erika, to sing during dinner which everyone loved! She made a big impact and entertained our guests. Jay kept the music going the whole party, and threw in a bunch of songs that fit perfectly with our taste. I would definitely reccomend Jay, Owls and Lions, and spinners entertainment to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2017

J · Married on 09/23/2017

We hired Spinners for the Magic Mirror Photo Booth (aka selfie mirror) for our wedding. I had first used it at a work party. They were friendly and super responsive, answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. The day-of, our attendant and assistant were great--very friendly, helpful and professional. Having the Magic Mirror was so fun; we and our guests had a great time using it!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

AMAZING! We have received so many compliments on finding this amazing group of people! We used the Owls and Lions for our cocktail hour! They have amazing talent and a wonderful playlist! From there we also utilized them for the DJ and uplighting! All which was GREAT! Jay got everyone up and moving all night long! Lots of fun! Definite recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Angela · Married on 07/28/2017

Spinners Entertainment was absolutely incredible. Jay played the best variety of songs all throughout the night to entertain all our guests and at the end of the night when only the young guests were left dancing played the most BOMB mix I have ever heard. We also hired the sax player which was such a nice, unique touch. He not only complimented the up beat music but walked around during dinner time and played romantic music which was surprising and lovely. Then he did an autotune/daft punk song which was sooo good as well. The selfie mirror was also a hit and a nice upgrade to a standard photobooth since it allowed you to interact with it. Lastly, All of the guests loved owls and lions who played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Their voices were amazing and they were able to improvise in the moment to enhance the overall experience for our guests. would highly recommend Spinners Entertainment to anyone who wants to take their wedding to the next level.

Sent on 08/04/2017