166 Reviews for Spinners Entertainment

Photobooth (6)
Liability Insurance (4)
Flat Screen (1)
163 Spinners Entertainment Reviews

Jay Della Valle took our wedding to a perfect 10!
He added so many element to our big night. We hired Owls and Lions and also rented the Magic Mirror (no one has ever seen a photo both like it). People are still talking about the music and the incredible energy they created.
What a voice !!!! So professional and THANK YOU or a wedding of a lifetime !!!

Profile Picture Scott, 12/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

From 'Owl's & Lions' (an amazing acoustic duo) greeting everyone before the ceremony, a pianist hitting the keys perfectly during the ceremony, the acoustic duo again throughout the cocktail, and then Jay and Kevin as the MC/DJ team that kept the party going right.
Spinners Ent. was a great choice of whom to deliver our vision of the wedding. A couple major things about this company which we loved was that they were very customizable, and that they tailored every step of the way to just as we wanted it to be. Their TV screens setup showed live candid photos throughout the reception, which also provided us with an extra angle of professional photos to take home. Everything mentioned above, as well as their "Magic Mirror" photo station and lighting, made the event one never to be forgotten.

THANKS SPINNERS!

Photo for Spinners Entertainment Review - Jay Della Valle & Nicole DeLoi ("Owl's & Lions")
Photo for Spinners Entertainment Review - Jay Della Valle & Kevin Walters (MC/DJ team)
Photo for Spinners Entertainment Review - Jay Della Valle
Profile Picture Robert, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We were beyond thrilled with our experience of working with Spinners Entertainment for our wedding. Our guests were so impressed with how Jay and his team transitioned from classical music for the ceremony, to the folk music of Owls and Lions during the cocktail hour, to DJ for our reception. Spinners took our music selections and created an amazing time for our guests. Very easy to work with and professional! Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Patrice, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My initial call with Jay Del put me at ease and I realized I'd come to the right place for our wedding's entertainment. After discussing at length exactly what we wanted and landing on a very reasonable price Jay assured us that Ollie would do a great job. The entire process was very easy. We spoke to Ollie the week before the wedding which bolstered our confidence even more. He was understanding of the type of night we wanted and delivered in a big way. Ollie was professional, dictated the mood of the room without being invasive or overbearing and was very kind. It was a wonderful night and Ollie provided the soundtrack. We have very little experience with hosting large events but moving forward we know who we will use for our next event without question.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Jay anencephaly Owls and Lions after seeing them perform at a wedding showcase. Their sound was exactly what I was looking for, and I knew that Jay would understand our music taste. I was blown away by Nicole’s version of Still Falling For You that I picked out specifically for me to walk down the aisle to. She made it a perfect moment.
We didn’t get to spend a lot of time at cocktail hour to see Owls and Lions, but we heard amazing feedback from our guests.
Jay and his assistant Kevin were perfect at the reception. They pronounced all of the complicated Russian names perfectly, had amazing musics cued up, and found the perfect moment for all of our special dances. They even brought in an amazing vocalist, Erika, to sing during dinner which everyone loved! She made a big impact and entertained our guests. Jay kept the music going the whole party, and threw in a bunch of songs that fit perfectly with our taste. I would definitely reccomend Jay, Owls and Lions, and spinners entertainment to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones

We hired Spinners for the Magic Mirror Photo Booth (aka selfie mirror) for our wedding. I had first used it at a work party. They were friendly and super responsive, answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. The day-of, our attendant and assistant were great--very friendly, helpful and professional. Having the Magic Mirror was so fun; we and our guests had a great time using it!

Profile Picture J, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AMAZING! We have received so many compliments on finding this amazing group of people! We used the Owls and Lions for our cocktail hour! They have amazing talent and a wonderful playlist! From there we also utilized them for the DJ and uplighting! All which was GREAT! Jay got everyone up and moving all night long! Lots of fun! Definite recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spinners Entertainment was absolutely incredible. Jay played the best variety of songs all throughout the night to entertain all our guests and at the end of the night when only the young guests were left dancing played the most BOMB mix I have ever heard. We also hired the sax player which was such a nice, unique touch. He not only complimented the up beat music but walked around during dinner time and played romantic music which was surprising and lovely. Then he did an autotune/daft punk song which was sooo good as well. The selfie mirror was also a hit and a nice upgrade to a standard photobooth since it allowed you to interact with it. Lastly, All of the guests loved owls and lions who played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Their voices were amazing and they were able to improvise in the moment to enhance the overall experience for our guests. would highly recommend Spinners Entertainment to anyone who wants to take their wedding to the next level.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I made the incredible decision to hire Owls & Lions and Spinners Entertainment for our wedding on July 22, 2017. From our first phone conversation, I knew that we were in good hands with Jay Della Valle at the helm. He took the time to get to know us and our music tastes, and even committed to learning two new songs for the ceremony! During the reception, Jay and Kevin took our favorite songs and ran, following the energy in the room and playing a fantastic variety of songs for every taste. The dance floor was packed all night and we couldn't have been more pleased! Jay accommodated all our requests while also using his expertise and creativity to keep the party going. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests could not stop remarking to us about how amazing the music was, from the gorgeous performance at the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, when Jay and Nicole roamed throughout the mansion performing acoustic songs to our guests. So many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they had ever attended, and we certainly have Jay and Spinners Entertainment to thank!!

Profile Picture Ally, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We got married on July 3, 2017 in Poughkeepsie, New York. For our reception we had Mike Murphy and Ollie. He was amazing! He really knew how to give life to the party and he was funny and charismatic during our entire reception. The music was perfect and I had people coming up to me during and after the wedding asking about our DJ and MC. Thank you Mike and Ollie. You helped make our wedding unforgettable!!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I don't even know where to start.. We held a wedding at my parents farm and really wanted a band. What we did get was so much better!!! Spinners Entertainment set us up with our DJ Jay. Jay heard about our original plan for a band and told us about the "Owls and Lions". This was a 2 person acoustic band (violin and guitar) and let me just say our guests were blown away with all the personal and intimate touches these two musicians brought to our ceremony and cocktail hour. When the time came to switch to the reception, Jay and his MC smoothly switched the setting and started the party. They were fabulous with the wedding party announcements and even gave the flower girls and ringbears (ages 4-10) a pep talk before entering the tent with all the guests. They kept the party going and to be honest we really did not make this DJ's life easy. We gave them a couple genre's and a few specific songs to play and told them to do their thing; AND THEY NAILED IT!! To top it off at the end of the night, Jay sang a final song while playing his guitar giving us one more amazing memory to hold on to while our guests watched close by and joined in on the serenading. We have already passed on both the information "The Owls and Lions" and Spinners Entertainment with Jay to family as everyone truly did fall in love with them!

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Owls and Lions was at my wedding in June and that were absolutely amazing! From the ceremony to the cocktail and then the reception they did a flawless and wonderful job! I couldn't of been more pleased with their services!

The next day, my guests couldn't stop talking about how they loved the band during the ceremony/cocktail hour and how they never experienced anything like that. Ceremonies are usually the same old wedding ceremony but Owls and Lions brought a totally different vibe to my ceremony and made it all the more memorable!

They made the whole process so pleasant and easy and thank you again Jay and Owls and Lions!! :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spinners Entertainment was absolutely fantastic. If I could give them a higher rating I would. Jay took care of my (now) husband and I so well and was responsive, supportive, and flexible from day one until our wedding. Jay is just a joy to be around! He did room lighting as well which took our party from ok to amazing. The room looked incredible. At the wedding, he made us feel like stars, double checked everything and led the way to an incredible party. People who NEVER dance were up and dancing and he seamlessly integrated our song choices. He also was able to transition from one thing to the next like a pro. Nobody does it like Spinners. We had the best party of the century. If you wanna challenge me on that, you'll have to hire Spinners and see if they can live up to their reputation! (Spoiler alert: they will).

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you for helping to create our daughters happiest day ever. Your professionalism, motivation and responsiveness all helped in making this event so much fun for us all. Thanks for your custom care in planning for the Bat Mitzvah party. We felt like we were your only clients!
Ask Jay about the "Magic Mirror". It was a unique hit that the guests are still raving about!

Profile Picture Shalom, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Jay and Spinners Entertainment made my wedding day so special. The Owls and Lions performed for cocktail hour and we had the standard DJ package for the rest of the wedding. People are still talking about the great music we had at our wedding. Jay and Spinners Entertainment did a wonderful job making our special day so amazing. I would highly recommend Spinners Entertainment.

Profile Picture Cara, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

He was an awesome DJ and anything we asked of him he had no proble
Doing. Even if we made changes at the last minute he acomindated us. I woul recommend him to anyone who was looking for a really good DJ.

Profile Picture Tina, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay Della Valle is the man! We knew after he performed at my sister's wedding that we were going to book them for ours! We hired Owls and Lions to perform an acoustic ceremony as well as Jay as Emcee and DJ for our reception. The wedding music was unstoppable. Owls and Lions set such a beautiful tone for our ceremony, it was magical. We had a winter glam wedding, not necessarily the theme that might come to mind when considering Owls and Lions but they were absolutely perfect for our indoor, evening wedding. Jay knew exactly the vibe we were going for an nailed it. He helped us combine songs for the first dances and really knew how to get the crowd going! I never stopped dancing! Guests are still talking about our wedding, our dances, our music and how much of a ball it was. I know so much of this is thanks to Jay and his team at Spinners Entertainment. We are so happy, thankful and grateful for your services that day. We were so happy to share our special day with you and we have already recommended Jay to friends and family. I hope to attend another wedding with Jay & Spinners Entertainment so I can have that much fun again! Cheers!

P.S. THE SELFIE MIRROR IS EPIC – Our guests definitely enjoyed it! :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Photobooth

My wife and I hired Jay to handle EVERYTHING for us... the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception... and EVERYTHING was perfect. For the ceremony, we were very particular and told Jay we had several songs along different parts and even cues when each song should play... Jay took it all in with a 'no problem' and nailed each one! During the cocktail hour, we had his guitar/violin duo Owls & Lions perform live which was amazing and we were already getting compliments from our guests. At the reception, again, all expectations were above and beyond. All the songs we wanted to hear were played and Jay stayed away from all the songs/genres we weren't into (which was REALLY important to us). He rallied the crowd when needed, knew when to slow down the music, and even blew people away when he sang one or two songs himself!
The right DJ is SO important when it comes to a wedding... the music really can make or break the event. As far as we're concerned, Jay (and his team) is the perfect choice to making the music ensemble everything you imagine at your wedding. You can't go wrong hiring him.

Profile Picture Eric, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife Heather and I recently got married a few short weeks ago and feel so lucky with how everything turned out on our special day.

Jay, Nicole and Kevin provided the entertainment for the entire event. Owls & Lions acoustic for the ceremony and cocktail hour, with Jay and Kevin from Spinners Ent. Dj'ing and Performing for the reception with live vocals and percussion.

Coming from a long musical background, I was a fanatic when it came to this portion of the night and would be lying if I said I wasn't at all nervous. I thoroughly enjoyed everything I saw while doing my research of all aspects and after several conversations with Jay, I decided to just tell Jay to be an artist and give us a great time with great music. I said I want everyone dancing and non stop energy.

At no point in time was ANYONE at our wedding disappointed. Starting with the ceremony and cocktail hour.. All 3 delivered perfectly classy, tasteful and fun performances. Nicole's violin skill and gorgeous voice, Jay's acoustic guitar and diverse vocal talent along with Kevin adding on point percussion made everything perfect on a nice fall afternoon.

During the reception.... exactly what I asked for... limited top 40, just great music. Jay sang at all the right times and Kevin adding live drums gave the appearance of a much bigger and more extravagant show than we could afford. Not not a single person sat all night long. Literally.... We had people coming up to us all night long asking how they weren't famous and saying that our wedding was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and the music was by far the best they ever heard.

I have to agree 1000%!!!

I have been thinking of all the things I can organize just to include them in for the music at work events, family events and more.

Everything went so easy and smooth.. you would be a fool to not use them all! Thanks to you all for the perfect night.

I can't wait to get together for the next event!

Profile Picture Justin, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jay is an amazing DJ! He really knows how to get the crowd going! He was so good at my sister's wedding last year that I booked him for mine. He has a beautiful voice and will sing during cocktail hour and/or dinner. I also booked the electric violist, Scott, who was just fantastic! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

My husband and I met Jay and his beautiful Owls & Lions partner Nicole while visiting wedding venues. Although we did not choose the venue, we definitely had our hearts set on Owls & Lions immediately!

We met Jay for some information and knew right away that he would be the person providing us with music and entertainment for our wedding day. He was so kind, empathic, and talented - we knew there would be no one else for us!

Jay and his amazing musical crew not only performed for our ceremony and cocktail hour, but they also shed their acoustic shells to become an INCREDIBLE band-DJ hybrid for our reception. People at our wedding were ASTOUNDED by how talented Jay and his colleagues are. Some even said they would pay to fly the entire crew out to California when their children were married.

What we loved the most was that Jay really "got" us. We told him our ideas at the start of the planning process and we provided him with the space to use his creativity and talent. It is so difficult to choose music for a wedding, as they can actually make or break the party and fun; there was something about Jay we knew we could trust and he definitely did not disappoint. He became such a great source of ideas and support throughout the entire stressful process. He even became someone we now consider a friend.

You cannot go wrong with Owls & Lions and Spinners Entertainment for your wedding day! Oh, and by the way - their "selfie mirror" was another huge hit at our party. Ask them about that too!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

While planning our wedding my husband and I were growing increasing frustrated at the tacky sales pitches from entertainment companies spending more time telling us what they do then listening to what "we wanted" for our wedding. We accidently ran across an Owls & Lions video online and immediately knew this is what we wanted for our wedding!!!! We reached out to Jay and entire process from beginning to end was as easy as you could wish for - Jay was only concerned with what our vision for our wedding was and for the parts that we didn't have a specific request in mind, Jay put us at ease making recommendations. We were completely confident he would make everything special. He did not disappoint!!!Owls & Lions played during our ceremony/cocktail hour and Jay (Spinners) was the DJ for our reception. If you want to add that special touch to your wedding Spinners Entertainment & Owls & Lions is the way to go! Let's face it the wedding night goes by so fast and it is a whirlwind (I know everyone tells you this but you don't believe it will happen to you :) one of our fondest memories from the evening was an entire table eating dinner busting out in song to Billy Joel Scenes from an Italian Restaurant (Jay's dinner music selection) and it spread across the room with everyone joining in. The wedding photos of everyone dancing and singing all night says it all - proof everyone had a blast! After all that is what it is all about - friends and family coming together to celebrate this special occasion and having a awesome evening. Don't hesitate to contact Jay if find yourself in a similar situation to us -his professionalism, style and expertise in accenting "your day" in top notch

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Amazing entertainment that guests are still raving about! Spinners Entertainment brought the house down at our wedding reception and made it a night to remember.

We worked with Mike M. who spent a lot of time with us before the wedding to ensure he understood our vision of a perfect wedding reception, and he absolutely delivered. Mike's professionalism and attention to detail immediately put us at ease as we knew we were in good hands. In addition to hosting the party, Mike was diligent and attentive to everything that was going on during the reception to make sure the night went off without a hitch.

As for the music, we went with a pianist during our cocktail hour, and then paired a DJ with a saxophonist and a percussionist during the reception. The guests LOVED the DJ/live music combo. All of the music was absolutely incredible which kept the dance floor packed all night.

If you're looking for unique, dynamic and professional entertainment to host your event, look no further than Spinners Entertainment.

Profile Picture User7489691, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jay was amazing! We are both in the industry so we had very high standards on our DJ and other vendors. Jay knocked it out of the park! We gave him the a vision of what we we wanted in a DJ and he ran with it. Not only did he have the party going but also made sure to include all different types of genres of music to get others on the dance floor. He was flexible and we did not have to worry at all because he took care of everything. We also had Owls and Lions play at our ceremony/cocktail hour and our friends and family are still talking about it. We would highly recommend him over and over again!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/7/16, 1 Review