49 main st. suite 1, 2nd floor, Sayville, NY 11782 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About spin around sound

We provide the music for "the soundtrack of your life". We have disc jockeys, MC's, musicians or full bands for any type of major event, including weddings, mitzvahs, sweet 16's, proms, fundraisers, etc...and for smaller events such as anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, baptisms, communions, retirement, etc. We also provide specialty lighting such as uplighting, color kinetics and LEDs, gobos, intelligent lights. We have dual 50 inch plasmas on trussing for video montages and presentations. on staff videographers, video editors, AV personnel and photographers cam help enhance your event!

collagelbimagepage631
collagelbimagepage611
collagelbimagepage621

22 Reviews for spin around sound

Jen · Married on 10/28/2017

Tom and his team are amazing !! My friends and family are still talking about how great the music was at my wedding , they had everyone up dancing the whole time !!

Tom and the team were fantastic!!! They did such a great job at my wedding in June!! All my guests were dancing all night long and they played everything we had requested! They were also very flexible with some last minute changes on our end which was awesome!! We also rented their photo booth which all our guests really enjoyed-it was definitely a nice touch! I would recommend Spin Around Sound Entertainment to anyone!!

Kathleen · Married on 11/29/2014

Spin Around Sound was recommended to us by friends, and I was very happy we chose them to do the music at our reception. Tom and James were the MC and DJ at our wedding and they did a great job of playing the music we requested and other songs that were in keeping with what we wanted. Our dance floor always seemed packed, and they handled our guests and their requests very well. :-) They were not cheesy or embarrassing, which is a rare find. I would highly recommend them.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner