Berkeley, CA 94703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Spencer Sarson Visuals

I have been shooting photos and video for 5 years. I love telling peoples' stories and capturing their experiences in a way that is perfect for them!

Like my work? Call or email me and we can grab a coffee and chat about how I can best tell your story.

Mobile: (303) 619-3930

Email: sarson.spencer@gmail.com

Website: http://www.spencersarsonvisuals.com

Other couples have also viewed

• ADLER PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO PRODUCTIONS

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

14 Reviews for Spencer Sarson Visuals

Mikayla · Married on 09/17/2016

Spencer is AMAZING and extremely talented! All we had to do was watch some of his previous weddings and my husband and I were instantly hooked! He tells such a beautiful story through his highlights clip. I highly recommend hiring him for the raw footage of all the important events that happen throughout the day! It is such a blessing to be able to relive the speeches, and dances, and CEREMONY! AND to top it all of, he is one of the nicest guys ever! He worked great alongside my photographer and his assistant. They made sure to not step on each others toes! We had ZERO regrets hiring Spencer, and neither will you!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/10/2016

Spencer Sarson Visuals was exactly what I was looking for in a videographer for my wedding. The level of professionalism we saw from Spencer throughout the process was on point and during the day he was "invisible" but available any time we asked him to shoot something.

He is a true artist and I was thrilled that he was in my price range. I was speechless when I saw my highlights video, only a week after my wedding day. Without telling Spencer about my aesthetic/style/music preference, he exceeded my expectations for how he matched the tone of my event with the highlight reel. Content wise, he captured moments that I feel go beyond what a photograph could have "said".

I highly recommend Spencer for his cool nature, his classy and tasteful work, and his professionalism.

Thanks so much Spencer for capturing the feeling of my wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/28/2016

Spencer was easily one of our favorite vendors during my wedding on May 28, 2016. There was something about his portfolio that struck me and when he responded with such a quick and friendly e-mail to my inquiry to see if he was available, I knew he'd be awesome to work with. We decided to go with his middle package for videography and then couldn't help but add on his slo mo photo booth package. It was just so hilarious to watch and I knew it would be a hit since traditional photo booths are starting to feel played out. On the big day, Spencer and his assistant Annie were on time and ready to roll. They were so professional and kept completely out of our way and the photographer's way but managed to get such beautiful footage. Spencer turned around our highlight video SO quickly - I want to say we were still on our honeymoon when we received the slo mo photo booth reel (HILARIOUS) and it was just a week later that the wedding highlight video arrived. He then mailed us this sweet, personalized box containing a thumb drive of all the raw footage so we were able to revisit our vows, ceremony, speeches and dances. Overall, we were just so impressed by Spencer from start to finish and really enjoyed having him and Annie by our side that day. I probably watch the highlight video every two days. I mean, how often do you get a beautifully edited video of yourself and your hubby from the best day of your life?! Thank you, Spencer! You're the best!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Award

Spencer Sarson Visuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Berkeley, 94703 See on map
    3036193930 (Phone number)
    Location of (Spencer Sarson Visuals)