Special Occasion Makeup by Tracy Biggers

Special Occasion Makeup by Tracy Biggers

About Special Occasion Makeup by Tracy Biggers

I am a licensed Esthetician specializing in Wedding Makeup application. I go on-site for the wedding day. That means I come to you where ever the Bridal Party is getting ready and do the Bride's makeup and anyone else that would like it done that day. I use Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, which is 100% mineral, all natural. Dramatic or soft and pretty, I will acomplish the perfect look for you. Great coverage with a light natural look and feel.  I service Springfield and the sarounding areas.

I am now offering Spray Tanning!

PLEASE CALL (417) 818-5275 OR  E-MAIL ME @ Tracy.Biggers@yahoo.com for more info.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Springfield

5 Reviews for Special Occasion Makeup by Tracy Biggers

Makeup (1)

Tracy did the make-up for my daughter's wedding in January, 2016. She did the bride, 6 bridal attendants and me. She did an absolutely awesome job. The bride looked gorgeous. Everyone was very pleased! Tracy was very professional and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend Tracy for your wedding!

Marti Smith
mother of the bride

Profile Picture Liz, 1/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Amazing Job!!! Very professional and great to work with. Made me and my bridesmaids look amazing!! She was wonderful!! I truly cannot say enough positive words about her service!!!

Profile Picture Ida, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy was amazing!! She was very easy to work with and made my day a little easier as the bride. She most definitely has a talent!! You will not regret using her for your wedding and she is resonably priced!

Profile Picture Ida, 5/12/12, 4 Reviews

15 Photos

My Work

15 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Ah, Tracy, what can we say about Mrs. Biggers...haha! We love Tracy...shooting over 40 weddings a year, we get the honor to work with this lady numerous times and we are always content in knowing that our brides will be looking absolutely stunning in the hands of this true artist. She's natural, easy-going and very professional...highly recommended!

Tracy does an amazing job on my Brides! Love her personality and her make-up skills are phenomenal!

Events