Boston, Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Special Event Beauty

Special Event Beauty, a beauty and health business based in Boston, Massachusetts, has been helping brides bring out their natural beauty for over 10 years. The team is made up of licensed professionals, many of which have been with the company since it was founded. They have experience doing not only weddings, but also editorials, runway, TV and movie headshots, and much more. Regardless of where you are saying your vows in New England, they will meet with you and deliver health and beauty services to help you look and feel radiant.

Special Event Beauty boasts a team that has been specifically trained for wedding hair and makeup services. From the beginning, you will be assisted and guided by a scheduler and a coordinator. Consultations can be arranged too. There are a variety of makeup services couples and their bridal party can request, such as contour makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup, and airbrush makeup. As an special gift, you and your wedding party will receive complimentary lashes to complete your look. The team also can take care of your hair. They can start off with services like blowouts and hair extensions and then finish off your look with textured styling or an updo.

Follow Special Event Beauty on

Special Event Beauty 6
Special Event Beauty 7
  • Leslie

Leslie Kiszka · Married on 02/10/2019

I want an excuse to work with them again!

I did a very last minute hair and makeup trial with Maryanne and Rachel a month before my wedding, and they were so wonderful about it. I’d originally planned to go with another company, but my trial with them was absolutely terrible and I needed to find someone else, fast. I’d been recommended to call Special Event Beauty, and they got me in the very next afternoon on a Sunday for my trial. I know the ladies had to rush around to make it work, and I can’t them them enough for that!

Maryanne and Rachel came to The Groton Inn to do the hair and makeup of myself (the bride), my bridesmaids, my mother and soon to be mother-in-law. They showed up promptly, and even worked quickly with the inn to get a few taller chairs in our room to make their jobs easier. Everyone had a wonderful time with both of them, chatting and sharing a lot of laughs. It was the first time a few of them had ever had their hair and makeup done by someone else, and they put them at ease. Everyone loved the end results (including myself, after a bunch of little changes the day of - which they were both so wonderful about and didn’t make me feel badly for being so indecisive in the moment) and I loved working with them both - I hope that I get to do it again sometime in the future - you know, for someone else’s wedding ;)

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Special Event Beauty 11
    Special Event Beauty 12
    Special Event Beauty 13
    Special Event Beauty 14

Jocelyn Pacheco · Married on 12/29/2018

10/10 would recommend

I had the pleasure working with Beauty Boston/Special Event Beauty for my Wedding last December. During my consultation Jackie and Tiffany took the time to really listen to my vision and made sure I was happy with the final product . The day of my wedding they arrived early to set up. They we’re both professional, flexible and so much fun to work with. Tiffany and Jackie did such a wonderful job on myself and my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend using their services for your big day.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Special Event Beauty 15
    Special Event Beauty 16

Special Event Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Special Event Beauty 1
    gloss and blot!
    We provide the bride with a colored gloss and some blotting paper for the big day...

• Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer
    Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer Wedding Photographers

Special Event Beauty is without a doubt the best hair and make-up company I have worked with. We have not only worked together on wedding projects but also model photo shoots and music CD sessions. Their attention to detail and professionalism are second to none and they get the job done while having fun and keeping everyone relaxed, which is vital. I would not hesitate to endorse their work and they are always my first choice for any project.

• Bournedale Function Facility
    Bournedale Function Facility Banquet Halls

The best in the business. Extremely professional. Every bride who has used Special Event Beauty has been thrilled from the first phone call thru the actual wedding day. They make us look good by recommending them.

• Something Borrowed, Something New Events
    Something Borrowed, Something New Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with Kim and Rachel on one wedding so far and are looking forward to being on the same team together for another wedding coming up in a few weeks. These two gals are the best of the best and this is an opinion shared by many of our colleagues at New England Wedding Professionals when they were selected to win the "Setting a Higher Standard in the Wedding Industry" award this year. Kim and Rachel make a bride feel like she's never looked more beautiful and it's true, they do. Further, they are the kindest and most generous people you'll ever have the good fortune of meeting. Do yourselves a favor and get Kim and Rachel on your wedding team. I promise you will not be disappointed. Best, Terri Altergott, PBC Something Borrowed, Something New Events

• Boston Boston, Massachusetts, 02298 See on map