Boston, Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Special Event Beauty

Special Event Beauty, a beauty and health business based in Boston, Massachusetts, has been helping brides bring out their natural beauty for over 10 years. The team is made up of licensed professionals, many of which have been with the company since it was founded. They have experience doing not only weddings, but also editorials, runway, TV and movie headshots, and much more. Regardless of where you are saying your vows in New England, they will meet with you and deliver health and beauty services to help you look and feel radiant.

Special Event Beauty boasts a team that has been specifically trained for wedding hair and makeup services. From the beginning, you will be assisted and guided by a scheduler and a coordinator. Consultations can be arranged too. There are a variety of makeup services couples and their bridal party can request, such as contour makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup, and airbrush makeup. As an special gift, you and your wedding party will receive complimentary lashes to complete your look. The team also can take care of your hair. They can start off with services like blowouts and hair extensions and then finish off your look with textured styling or an updo.

Follow Special Event Beauty on

Special Event Beauty 6
Special Event Beauty 7

Kayla · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Service!

Special Event Beauty was a pleasure to work with! They were responsive to all my inquiries and willing to travel to my venue which made things so much easier! I worked with Lisa and Jackie for hair and makeup. We had so much fun at my trial and I knew I had to have these ladies for my wedding day. On the day, they were so patient and kind and helped keep my nerves at ease. My hair and makeup turned out perfect! I had an outdoor wedding and it was EXTREMELY hot--but my makeup stayed on all night and my lashes were even intact for our farewell brunch! For hair, I was indecisive even the morning of, but Jackie was so patient and walked me through a couple of options until she knew I absolutely loved the style! Thank you ladies for helping make my day so special!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply Glam!

The Special Event Beauty team provided excellent service since my initial outreach and throughout the planning process. Rachel (hair), Tiffany (hair) and Lisa (makeup), created a calm environment in the bridal suite on the day of the wedding and managed to keep our large group on time and dare I say, ahead of schedule! (1 bride, 8 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl and 2 moms). The group of ladies all looked stunning and the Rachel, Tiffany and Lisa enhanced everyone's natural beauty!

In my initial inquiry I mentioned that I have naturally curly hair as do several of my bridesmaids and mother, so it was important we worked with a stylist that new how to work with natural curls. Rachel styled our curls perfectly and they all held in place throughout the evening.

During my trial I was convinced to book their services when they told me that they want everyone to leave the room loving their look and they would be willing to make any changes if anyone was not pleased with any detail. On the day of, everyone was so pleased with their look and the stylists left enough time for touch ups to ensure everyone's styles were in tact for photos and throughout the evening.

I had gone for my trial in advance of attending another wedding and I also appreciated how they changed my hair style, so I did not show up to my friends wedding in my bridal hair style.

I could not recommend Special Event Beauty enough for hair/makeup services. This team knows exactly how to manage a large bridal party and accentuate and highlight natural beauty.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Special Event Beauty 11
    Special Event Beauty 12
    Special Event Beauty 13

Special Event Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Special Event Beauty 1
    gloss and blot!
    We provide the bride with a colored gloss and some blotting paper for the big day...

• Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer
    Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer Wedding Photographers

Special Event Beauty is without a doubt the best hair and make-up company I have worked with. We have not only worked together on wedding projects but also model photo shoots and music CD sessions. Their attention to detail and professionalism are second to none and they get the job done while having fun and keeping everyone relaxed, which is vital. I would not hesitate to endorse their work and they are always my first choice for any project.

• Bournedale Function Facility
    Bournedale Function Facility Banquet Halls

The best in the business. Extremely professional. Every bride who has used Special Event Beauty has been thrilled from the first phone call thru the actual wedding day. They make us look good by recommending them.

• Something Borrowed, Something New Events
    Something Borrowed, Something New Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with Kim and Rachel on one wedding so far and are looking forward to being on the same team together for another wedding coming up in a few weeks. These two gals are the best of the best and this is an opinion shared by many of our colleagues at New England Wedding Professionals when they were selected to win the "Setting a Higher Standard in the Wedding Industry" award this year. Kim and Rachel make a bride feel like she's never looked more beautiful and it's true, they do. Further, they are the kindest and most generous people you'll ever have the good fortune of meeting. Do yourselves a favor and get Kim and Rachel on your wedding team. I promise you will not be disappointed. Best, Terri Altergott, PBC Something Borrowed, Something New Events

• Boston Boston, Massachusetts, 02298 See on map