434 White Plains Rd, Eastchester, NY 10709 Map · Phone number

About Spa Savvy

We believe you should not have to travel to get tranquility. That’s why WE BRING THE SPA TO YOU!

The Spa Savvy Mobile Spa Division services Westchester County and its surrounding areas. We are comprised of an incomparable team of spa professionals that are devoted to fulfilling only the highest quality of service. We offer a complete list of spa services including, but not limited to, Massages, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures and Waxing.

We accommodate parties large and small for a number of various events and celebrations, but we particularly enjoy and pride ourselves in our bridal spa services and being part of your wedding memories.
For your wedding you may want to consider using us for one or more of the following:

-Bride and Groom Massage
-Bride and Groom Couples Massage Lesson
-Spa Services for the whole Bridal Party / Spa Parties
-Spa Themed Bachelorette and Bachelor Parties

We will travel to your home, hotel, reception site or destination of your choice.
We will work with your group size and budget.
We offer enhanced services you can add on.
We can customize a spa atmosphere that coordinates with your wedding theme and/or colors.
A personal spa coordinator will be assigned to larger parties to make sure your day runs smoothly and stress free.

Our physical location, our spa, is located in Eastchester, NY is available to you for private parties and offers special bridal and wedding spa packages customized to your needs.

Please contact us for a FREE consultation and/or for more information.
914-652-7111

spacandles
bridegreenmask

5 Reviews for Spa Savvy

Amanda · Married on 12/18/2015

We used Tranquility has No Boundaries for my friend's bachelorette party. My friend didn't want the typical bar hopping bachelorette party, so we went with something more low-key. When I heard about THNB, we called them and they were professional from the start. Everyone was able to choose what treatments they'd get beforehand. Most people got chair massages, foot soaks, manis, pedis and the bride got an hour long massage (we treated her!). When Meredith and her assistant arrived, they had robes for everyone, lit candles in the spa area, and brought matching decorations to match the bride's colors! Meredith thinks about every detail beforehand, and meets with the host of the party in advance to make sure that the day-of, you have nothing to worry about. The spa treatments were SO reasonable, and amazing! We all were so impressed, and enjoyed every moment. You have to use Tranquility has no Boundaries!!!! :)

Sent on 09/18/2010

marisa · Married on 07/09/2011

Meredith and her team did manicures for my bridesmaids and mother-in-law on the day of my wedding. All the girls were thrilled with how their nails looked and found their manicures to be very relaxing. Everyone was done on time and there were no smudges :) I was pleased with how responsive Meredith was throughout the planning process, how easy she was to work with and the quality of her work. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Jillian · Married on 03/05/2011

I had manicures done for all the guests at a babys hower I hosted! It was an incredible idea and EVERYONE LOVED IT!! We felt pampered while enjoying our get together! Would absolutely reccomend this to brides to be at their shwoers or bachlorette parties! So much fun! Great service!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Award

Spa Savvy FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 434 White Plains Rd Eastchester, 10709 See on map