Bonita Springs, FL 34133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant

A SouthWest Florida Wedding Officiant

A Ceremony is a personal celebration of your individuality, experiences and
values. We start with a no-obligation Complimentary Consultation (Wedding
Survey) and then through unlimited Email exchanges, phone calls, I will craft and
conduct a distinctly unique ceremony that eloquently celebrates your love.

Whether your ceremony is for over a hundred guests or for three friends under a
palm tree, is light or serious, spiritual, secular, or based on traditional religions,
as your Officiant it is my great honor to create a ceremony that declares your love
on this most auspicious day. I will deeply listen to what you want and I will listen
to what you don’t want for your ceremony. I have a lot of fun creating ceremonies
as each one is as individual and precious as each couple.

You may watch one of my ceremonies through this wedding video. I start to speak around minute 4.30.

If you are interested in learning more:

Call (239) 293-3310 or email me at russ.winn@yahoo.com to check my
availability and to schedule a no-obligation Complimentary Consultation.

63 Reviews for Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant

1 User photo

Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 1

Dana Terranova · Married on 12/16/2018

Russ is the best!

We got married at the Ritz Carlton Naples Beach resort. Russ Winn was the best officiant we could’ve asked for. We got so many compliments that our ceremony was the best part of our wedding. He made it short and simple, like we asked, but also added personal touches. He worked with me to cut out parts of certain readings to only include the parts we liked and made it so unique. So easy to work with, so easy to talk to, and took a lot of stress off our plates.

Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 2
  • Phil

Phil Heck · Married on 11/10/2018

Russ was perfect for us.

Russ is simply the best. He made our ceremony a special one & just seemed to say the perfect things that reflected us a couple. He is very professional, easy going, and is accommodating for what you're looking to get out of your ceremony. He was the perfect match for us & I am so happy we had the pleasure of working with him. Our wedding guests told me he was the best they've ever heard. Highly Recommended! A++

Sent on 01/08/2019

Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Phil, for a wonderful review. You both were very enjoyable to work with. May you have a many, many, many HAPPY and prosperous years together.

Jillian · Married on 05/24/2018

Rev. Winn was everything we could have asked for in an officiant and more. After our ceremony, so many guests raved about his personal, funny, and intimate ceremony. Our ceremony was delayed by an hour due to weather, and Russ was flexible and patient. Russ helped us create a unique, to the point, and thoughtful ceremony that represented us as a couple. Our input was valued and Russ was extremely responsive and helpful during our planning process. Our wedding was a destination wedding, and we had not met Russ in person until the day of the wedding, but he made it a point to call us multiple times to check in and run through the ceremony elements to make sure everything was perfect. He creatively intertwined elements of each of my husband and my ideas and preferences resulting in an incredible ceremony that many guests told me was "one of the best wedding ceremonies they ever been to". I cannot say enough about Rev. Winn. Stop looking for an officiant now and give him a call!!

Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 351.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 351.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL