Bonita Springs, FL 34133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant

A SouthWest Florida Wedding Officiant

A Ceremony is a personal celebration of your individuality, experiences and
values. We start with a no-obligation Complimentary Consultation (Wedding
Survey) and then through unlimited Email exchanges, phone calls, I will craft and
conduct a distinctly unique ceremony that eloquently celebrates your love.

Whether your ceremony is for over a hundred guests or for three friends under a
palm tree, is light or serious, spiritual, secular, or based on traditional religions,
as your Officiant it is my great honor to create a ceremony that declares your love
on this most auspicious day. I will deeply listen to what you want and I will listen
to what you don’t want for your ceremony. I have a lot of fun creating ceremonies
as each one is as individual and precious as each couple.

You may watch one of my ceremonies through this wedding video. I start to speak around minute 4.30.

If you are interested in learning more:

Call (239) 293-3310 or email me at russ.winn@yahoo.com to check my
availability and to schedule a no-obligation Complimentary Consultation.

64 Reviews for Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant

Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 1
Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 2
Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 3
Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 4
  • Kristie

Kristie Beck · Married on 02/21/2019

Just the right one!

We knew that the officiant was one of the most important pieces of our wedding - that person sets the tone and makes the ceremony what it is! We're SO glad we found Russ!! We met with him on one of our advance trips to FL, and we had several phone conferences with him as well. He was always professional - but also always friendly and supportive and helpful. He couldn't have been better!

He put together our ceremony just the way we wanted it. I know he has a structure that he uses, which helps so much! But he also incorporated all the things we wanted and requested. It was absolutely beautiful!!

You can't go wrong with Russ. :)

Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 5
    Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 6
    Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 7

Dana Terranova · Married on 12/16/2018

Russ is the best!

We got married at the Ritz Carlton Naples Beach resort. Russ Winn was the best officiant we could’ve asked for. We got so many compliments that our ceremony was the best part of our wedding. He made it short and simple, like we asked, but also added personal touches. He worked with me to cut out parts of certain readings to only include the parts we liked and made it so unique. So easy to work with, so easy to talk to, and took a lot of stress off our plates.

Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant 8
  • Phil

Phil Heck · Married on 11/10/2018

Russ was perfect for us.

Russ is simply the best. He made our ceremony a special one & just seemed to say the perfect things that reflected us a couple. He is very professional, easy going, and is accommodating for what you're looking to get out of your ceremony. He was the perfect match for us & I am so happy we had the pleasure of working with him. Our wedding guests told me he was the best they've ever heard. Highly Recommended! A++

Sent on 01/08/2019

Southwest Florida Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Phil, for a wonderful review. You both were very enjoyable to work with. May you have a many, many, many HAPPY and prosperous years together.

• Bonita Springs, 34133 See on map