Southern Stems

Newnan, GA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Offering exquisite and unique floral design. Located in Newnan but serving the Atlanta Metro area.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Lexy Z. Married on 06/05/2021

My dream flowers!

Leslie with Southern Stems was so amazing to work with! I knew the magnolias were the flowers that I absolutely NEEDED to have for my wedding. Leslie made that dream happen. After vaguely describing to her my wedding style, she took that and ran with it! She couldn't have made anything more perfect! The floral arrangements she created brought everything together and was the most perfect detail for my wedding. It rained the day of my wedding so we needed to take pictures on the porch. Leslie had created the most beautiful backdrop for those pictures with magnolia leaves hanging from the chandeliers. She went above and beyond with making everything SO BEAUTIFUL!
  • Leila
    Leila P. Married on 12/10/2019

Beautiful florals

I will be the first to admit that I know nothing about flowers, but Leslie steered me in the right direction for our wedding florals and the results were amazing. Our colors were navy and burgundy and she incorporated those colors into everything that she did for us. She went out of her way and came to the venue on many occasions to see what lanterns she could use and where she could use the flowers in case of "Plan B" (rain). She put many extra touches everywhere at the venue with greenery here and there to tie each and every part of the wedding together. I would highly recommend her for any of your floral needs!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 05/11/2019

floral magic

Leslie with Southern Stems did an amazing job for our May wedding at Foxhall. She provided her professional advice and insight when I was trying to pick out what I wanted. She was incredibly helpful and responsive. We had a few last minute changes and she accommodated without question. Our experience working with Southern Stems was amazing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Eva Clark Events Eva Clark Events Wedding Planners

Professional + Creative + Fun = Leslie {Southern Stems} I thoroughly enjoy working with Southern Stems for weddings. Her floral creations are fresh, contemporary and simply gorgeous.

By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I just LOVE working with Southern Stems- having worked with all types of florist, a floral designer is just so great in the attention to detail and 'out of the box' thinking. Leslie creates the most amazing displays- she is so creative and talented- HIGHLY recommend her for any size job!!!

Crescent Dr Newnan, GA, 30265
Location of (Southern Stems)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding