Southern Son Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Southern Son Photography

Greenville/Spartanburg Rustic Wedding Photographer

Welcome to Southern Son Photography!

Choosing your photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make while planning your wedding. The invitations and flowers and place settings are all important, but in 30 or 40 years, the wedding album on the coffee table is something that will still bring all those memories flooding back to you every time you see it!

At Southern Son Photography, we put customer service above all else. (Besides the actual photography, of course!) We strive to provide a high-end experience to every single couple we come into contact with. From planning your engagement session to custom designing your wedding album, we want to do everything we can to take just a little more stress out of planning your wedding.

We are located in Spartanburg, SC which is just over 20 minutes outside of Greenville. I cover weddings all over the region, including Charleston, Spartanburg, & Columbia, as well as the Asheville and Charlotte, NC areas. We are also happy to travel for destination weddings as well! For further information, you can email me at will@southernsonphotography.com or visit my website, www.southernsonphotography.com.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Southern Son Photography on

14 Reviews for Southern Son Photography

Well I'm not big on pictures or taking pictures but I will have to admit, I enjoyed taking theses! We told Will what we were looking for and he created it better than we had imagined. I highly recommend Southern Son Photography! ????????

Profile Picture Matt, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Made our engagement picture experience a breeze! Love that I could give him an idea and he captured exactly what I wanted! I love my pictures and cannot wait to use him again!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Will did an amazing job! I HIGHLY recommend Southern Son Photography!!!

Profile Picture James, 5/26/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1495715909 289efada84db4acd 1462999969949 williammalorie web4

Summer Sale! 10% off all Wedding Collections

$1,750.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
For a limited time, we are offering 10% off all wedding collections! Hurry up, because this deal won't last long!
Available to the first 3 couples
#WWb7ce3707de26ea03

1 ENDORSEMENT
Southern Son Photography truly captures the precious moments of the big day! Will was also nice enough to share with us some photos he took of our rentals. They are STUNNING and we can't wait to feature them on our website! We look forward to working with Southern Son Photography again!

Events