854 raintree ave, Rockledge, FL 32955 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events

SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events provides a full-service entertainment package for weddings in Melbourne, Orlando. The company is vastly experienced and has filled many dance floors across Brevard county. Couples will appreciate the group’s professionalism and can rely on their DJs to get everyone on the dance floor with their diverse catalog of songs.

SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events goes beyond just providing DJs for events. The team offers a comprehensive service that includes everything from atmospheric lighting to a sound system and microphones. They collaborate with couples to craft setlists that reflect the tastes of those stepping down the aisle and can also offer MC services to keep the party moving. Those celebrating their big day can do so safe in the knowledge that its entertainment is in the hands of consummate professionals.

Follow SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Event Concepts
34d747df 8e5f 4dbf 9eba 2e6cbf1d2b67 1 105 c 51 997839 158670899794256

5 Reviews for SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events

Tiffany V. · Married on 11/14/2020

Perfect wedding experience

Garrett was absolutely incredible. He was very attentive and easy to work with. We gave Garrett our playlist recommendations and he was able
    put together the perfect music for our wedding. Plus he coordinated the best acoustic guitarist that added a wonderful personalized element to our special day. Chris Johnson was amazing! We’re so happy that we choose SoundsBright for our wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Christopher · Married on 01/27/2018

Highly recommended!
    For the most part my wife and I let them choose the songs and they must have read our minds or something because they played songs that we both love. Before the ceremony even began, while everyone was still arriving, the songs they were playing fit the ambiance so well that it took me a while to even notice music was playing. It really created a sophisticated atmosphere, which is what I really wanted at a time when I had 60 people that I wanted listening to me so I could get everyone seated and everything set up.
    The ceremony was extremely smooth, apart from me saying, "I do," too early. It was exactly how my wife and I had envisioned it.
    The reception was very lively and all the guessed loved the music. They fulfilled our requests for songs, dances, and games that we had requested in advance with expert timing and smooth transitions between events. They were very personable to the point where we were able to communicate with each other DURING the first dance so I could let them know that we were finished and that they should transition to the next event. They also were able to do all I have said so far while even dancing with the guests. I found that this did very well with keeping the crown lively.
    As far as professionalism, we had multiple meetings with them in the months leading up to our wedding. We were able to pick a date, time, and location that fit both our schedules. Each time we met he was there far before us, including the wedding. They all were dressed very nicely for the wedding as well. They had no problem with any slight inconvenience we caused them. Even big ones, considering the venue was on an Air Force base and they had to provide us with personal information so that we could get them on base. When a request was made, whether before or during the wedding, they quick to execute them.
    There is much more I could say about these guys but I'm running out of space.
    THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

I can’t imagine doing our wedding over without these incredible people. They played all the best music, MCd the night perfectly, and were like family. Thank you thank you thank you! Wish we could do it all over.

Sent on 01/28/2018

SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 900
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 900
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events 1
    live acoustic guitar and vocal accompaniment

Add live acoustic music to any event for an additional $250.00

• 854 raintree ave Rockledge, FL, 32955 See on map
    Location of (SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events)
  • 515 landings way merritt island Melbourne, FL, 32952 See on map
    321-878-8104 (Phone number)
    Location of (SoundsBright DJ & Lighting Events)