20766 Hillsdale Rd., Riverside, CA 92508 Map · Phone number

About SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS

Welcome to Sound Garden Productions!
Sound Garden Productions has entertained more than 100,000 guests, at hundreds of events over the past 30 years. From corporate events to Weddings and Quinceañeras, we are the one stop for DJs, entertainers and performers. When it comes to planning and executing an event we know how to get a crowd going and how to make an event into a party! It just doesn't happen by accident.

Sound Garden is all about experience, great equipment, attention to detail, an outstanding work ethic and an even more amazing formula that works!

11712c4a50b64fd8 1328560901312 LightingGobo2
You may have seen our "Lighting Glow",
You may have seen our "Lighting Glow",
Our "Ceremonies" are the "Best" to be found,
Our "Ceremonies" are the "Best" to be found,
We also have Great Lighting and Great Sound!!
We also have Great Lighting and Great Sound!!
Bride with the wedding guests
Couple's dance
11712c4a50b64fd8 1328560901312 LightingGobo2

26 Reviews for SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS

Gina · Married on 09/02/2018

Fred was an amazing DJ! He kept the party going all night and had all our special requests just how we asked them to be! He was on time, professional and knew how to keep the reception alive! He is definitely the best you can have!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Danica · Married on 08/18/2018

Fred from Sound Garden Productions is such an incredible DJ/MC. His services were included as part of my contract with Canyon Crest Country Club, but I was blown away from how good he is at his job. Prior to the wedding, he set me and my now-husband up with his website so we could easily plug in the info he needs, such as what songs we wanted at certain points of the ceremony and reception. He has a large database of songs and although some of the songs we wanted were not on it, he was able to acquire them without any issue for the day of our wedding. I was really concerned about nobody at the wedding dancing, but he was able to get the crowd going! Everything felt so seamless and perfectly integrated. Fred really knows how to create the perfect atmosphere at the right moment. My husband and I are so impressed with Sound Garden Productions and we cannot recommend hiring this vendor enough. Fred really helped to create a memorable wedding night.

Sent on 08/25/2018

SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Danica,
    Your family and friends were amazing. I know that you had many guests from out of town and I definately wanted to make sure they had an amazing day. Wow, they sure loved to dance and it was fun for me to play some great 70's. Thanks for the awesome review. I'm so happy that we made your day fun and stress free. Have a great honeymoon.

Megan Hagmann · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding reception

Fred at Sound Garden Productions is an amazing DJ and Master of Ceremony (MC). He had everyone on the dance floor at our wedding reception and he is full of energy.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Award

• Temeku Hills Ballroom
    Temeku Hills Ballroom Banquet Halls

We have worked with Sound Garden Productions on a number of occasions, and we have always been pleased with their professionalism, friendliness, and fun attitude! What our customers like is most important, and we have heard nothing but rave reviews for Fred and his crew at Sound Garden.

• 20766 Hillsdale Rd. Riverside, 92508 See on map