A Snap in Time Events

Riverside, CA View map Visit website

A Snap in Time Events is a family owned and operated photo booth company based in Riverside, California. Nestled in the heart of the Inland Empire, this business brings timeless memories and family-friendly fun to weddings and other special events. The team believes that their customers deserve the highest quality service and photos and work hard to make that a reality.

A Snap in Time Events offers a variety of photo booths to suit celebrations of different sizes, styles, and budgets. The sleek standard booth comes with a 20-inch touch monitor and LED lighting, while the mirror booth has a 55-inch touch monitor and red carpet. A number of add-ons including an inflatable LED booth, images on a USB drive, and a customized guest book are also available. All packages come with a minimum of three hours, unlimited prints, props, customized templates, a choice of backgrounds, and Boomerangs and GIFs. In addition, fun and friendly attendants will be on hand to answer any questions and help with setup and cleanup.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$450

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$750

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
    Sandra S. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Unique templates and great customer service

The template that was created for my event was unique and customized. They had excellent customer service and were super friendly! Definitely recommend.
    Jennifer Married on 07/31/2021

Best photo booth out there!!

I hired this company for my wedding, I went with the mirror option and let me just say that the mirror is beautiful! definitely added a touch to my wedding. Diego and his team are very professional and reliable. The booth was a big hit at our wedding and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better.
    Tatiana O. Married on 02/06/2021

Best Customer Service

Diego and his team are amazing! They went the extra mile to make my event memorable for me and my guest!

Deals

A Snap in Time Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Diego Gomez
Diego Gomez
Owner

My name is Diego and I am the owner of A Snap in Time Events. I created A Snap in Time Events to be able to be a part of many people's special moments and provide them with memories. My goal is to be able to add a pinch of excitement to your event without any stress.

9468 California Ave Riverside, CA, 92503
951-400-4601
Location of (A Snap in Time Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding