San Diego and Inland Empire, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About S'more Play

Smore Play - S’more Bar, Photo Booth and Safe Sparklers Rentals is a rental company located in Temecula, California, offering unparalleled interactive experiences. If you’re looking for a unique wedding dessert, Smore Play's S'more Bar puts a sophisticated spin on everyone's favorite campfire treat, featuring an array of appetizing options from traditional S’mores to S’moregasbords. If unlimited photos are a must, Smore Play’s Photo Booth delivers--unlimited prints, even for large group shots, and also the option for Video, GIF, Social Media Integration and one of a kind Signature Backdrops. PLus, if you're looking for a dazzling, nonflammable light display for your grand entrance, first dance, first kiss, or grand exit, Smore Play's Safe Sparklers offer brilliant fountains of "cold" sparks, designed for indoor/outdoor use. Rent just a S'more Bar, just a Photo Booth, just Safe Sparklers or all services to really wow your guests and enjoy a WeddingWire discount!

Smore Play - S’more Bar, Photo Booth and Safe Sparklers Rentals offers a variety of packages designed to fit your budget and create an unforgettable experience! You can combine whichever packages you prefer. Your options aren't limited. And, every booking includes a courteous on-site attendant to see to all yours and your guests needs, ensuring your special day will be no work and all play! Smore Play - S’more Bar and Photo/Video Booth Rentals offers the following services:

• Cleanup
Making smores
Making smores
Safe Sparklers Light Display
Safe Sparklers Light Display
LED to match your wedding!
LED to match your wedding!
S'moregasbord S'more Bar
Table
Table
Add Favor Bags as a Thank You gift for your guests
Add Favor Bags as a Thank You gift for your guests
Add a Hot Chocolate Station to any S'more Bar or Photo Booth!
Add a Hot Chocolate Station to any S'more Bar or Photo Booth!
Smores station

S'more Play 2
  • Candie G.

Candie · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing Wedding Vendors

S’more Play, thank you for adding the most perfect touches to our wedding. I booked S’more Play for my photo booth, s’mores bar, and grand exit sparklers. They were one of the best vendors I worked with when it came down to the overall logistics - communication, payment process, and overall setup. They made the entire process seamless and easy. What more can you ask for when you have so many other things to worry about during the wedding planning process?! Brendan, you were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for putting up with my endless questions and concerns. To all of the brides considering S’more Play, you won’t be disappointed. They offer top notch client communication and competitive prices. Oh and side note... make sure you actually enjoy what you’re paying for. I was so bummed I didn’t squeeze in a few minutes to use the photo booth or enjoy a s’more. ;)

S'more Play 3
    S'more Play 4
    Sent on 07/13/2019

S'more Play's reply:

Thank you so much, Candie! You were an absolute delight from day one, and we were honored to offer our services for your wedding! I wish you and Corey had enjoyed the Photo Booth too. You were such a gorgeous couple! We had made S'more Play Favor bags with graham crackers, chocolates and marshmallows and "Sending S'more Love" tags on the bags for you to take with you to express our appreciation. Please let us know if you didn't find them on the table. Thank you once again! Your review truly touched our hearts! Brendan

Dawn · Married on 10/15/2016

I knew that I wanted to have an extra something at my wedding, but i wasn't sure what I wanted until I stumbled across Smore Play! Once I saw how nice their set up was I knew I had to have them! I reached out to them through their website to get more information. There was a few times where I didn't receive a call back or a reply to an email which because a little stressful as a bride to be. Wanting to make sure everything is a 'go' with your vendors is really important. When i did hear back they assured me that they had everything they needed and would be at my wedding at the time anticipated. All of my guests LOVED this addition to the evening! It was so fun to have all the different generations gathered around roasting marshmallows at my wedding. I even gave cute smores as wedding favors to tie it all together. If another event calls for a little extra something I would absolutely use Smore Play again.

Sent on 02/19/2017

S'more Play Pricing

S'more Play Price Rates

S'more Play FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package?
    $ 550
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 650
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    CD/DVD of Images