531 North Street, Jaffrey, NH 03452 Map · Phone number

20130325191323
20130325185721

26 Reviews for Sound Choice DJ Services

Caitlin · Married on 10/03/2015

Nathan is awesome. He was great at reading the room and getting people up on the dance floor. We had a minor hiccup and Nathan did a great job at getting the party right back on track. He listened to every idea and would give great advice. He answers every question promptly. He helped make our wedding wonderful.

I am so glad we had Nathan DJ our wedding! He is very professional and so much fun to work with! Everything was perfect, from the ceremony music to the reception. All I heard from my guests was how great my DJ was! He kept the party going and had everyone out on the dance floor all night long! I would highly recommend anyone to book Nathan as their DJ, you will not be disappointed!

Our wedding was only last week and I just couldn't wait to share how wonderful Sound Choice DJ Services was! When I began our search for a DJ for our out of town wedding over a year ago, I went strictly off of reviews from other couples in order to decide who to contact. Nathan at Sound Choice responded promptly with the most professional, informative, organized, and reassuring email of them all. I knew right away that he was the type of person that I needed on my wedding day and he has continued to impress me more and more as the months went by. We were able to keep in contact with Nathan as we lived away in Florida for the year and throughout that time he was always so kind to me when I changed my mind on songs and offered suggestions when I needed them. When the wedding day came, he arrived a few hours early to set up and make sure everything would be perfect for our day. Nathan even traveled a good distance from his home for our wedding in North Conway! He played every song I ever wanted and made so many great picks of his own. He knew to keep the fun music going as he read my guests very well and saw that they were in the mood for faster dances rather than slower songs. As a result, no one ever left the dance floor! I keep hearing from all of my guest how great he was and how much fun they had. Now I have so many great dancing pictures too! I know we made a great choice in Nathan and Sound Choice and if I ever need a great DJ again, I know exactly who I want to have!

Sound Choice DJ Services FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

• 531 North Street Jaffrey, NH 03452 See on map
    6032090667 (Phone number)
    6035324785 (Other Phone Number)