Sound Bound DJ Service

Berkley, MI View map Visit website
$1,300 Most Popular Price

$1,300 Most Popular Price

Sound Bound is a professional DJ and MC of nearly 30 years, based in Berkley, Michigan, specializing in weddings and milestone gatherings. For owner Michael Rundel, music is the central part to any meaningful moment, capable of setting the mood and forging memories. His goal is to give you a soundtrack for your day that will take you back every time you hear it.

In 2021, Sound Bound won WDIV's best of Detroit Wedding DJ's, this was a huge honor and accolade!

Sound Bound is dedicated to providing clients with the ideal atmosphere to invigorate their day. Michael offers his services for the ceremony as well as the evening reception. He prides himself on catering the music to your needs in the moment and is open to incorporating requests from you and your loved ones. His vast music catalogue covers every decade and the unique genres within them, while his up-lighting packages are sure to leave a lasting impression.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,300

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Team

Michael Rundel
Michael Rundel
Owner

I've been a professional DJ for over 25 years and have had a tremendous career doing so and it's not over yet. I started out in clubs and DJ'd all over the Detroit area. Working the club scene in Royal Oak, Pontiac, Hamtramck and Detroit.

I love music so much, its a part of me. Next to air, water, food and my wife its the next thing I can't live without. I can't sing or play any instruments and being a DJ was the next best thing to share my passion with others. Its how I actually met my wife of over 20 years now.

Being in front of a crowd all moving to the same beat, singing the same song, breathing the same air, all connected in the moment by music. There's nothing else like it in the world. Over my career I've been so unbelievably fortunate to DJ for so many countless people. I've had the opportunity to DJ for not only the general public but for actors and actresses, people in the music industry and sports figures. Why not you?

1927 Buckingham Ave Berkley, MI, 48072
Location of (Sound Bound DJ Service)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding