Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SOULMATES PHOTOGRAPHY

'The Romantic Touch'

Wedding Photography for about Half the Price. FREE Flush Mount Albums on most Packages, FREE Engagement Session, FREE corrected images on a disk for printing, FREE Dvd Slideshow of your wedding, FREE online Gallery for 1 year for Viewing, Payment plans to fit any Budget. Get ready to be spoiled. Contact us at 559 456-1502  or e-mail us at : SoulmatesPhotography@mac.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Fresno

Follow SOULMATES PHOTOGRAPHY on

25 Reviews for SOULMATES PHOTOGRAPHY

What can we say about Daniel Street? Well, for starters he does amazing work. He offers packages in town that are affordable and they include so much that you can't help wonder if he's for real. The answer is yes, he is! From the moment we sat and talked with him up to him showing us our wedding pictures and slideshow, we knew he was the right guy for the job. He impressed us more and more throughout. He takes pride in what he does and he does this all on his own. He has an arsenal of Go Pro's and cameras to boot. There are so many great things we can say about him but I think all of his other reviews fill in the blanks. Don't look any further because if you want amazing wedding pictures, Daniel is your guy!

Thanks again,
Travis & Megan Williams

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

After looking over Daniel's photo galleries we knew we had to meet with him! My fiance and I paid for our entire wedding by ourselves and were trying to stay within a reasonable budget for all of our services. Daniel's prices are unbelievable - the quality of his work is EXACTLY what you would pay double for with other local photographers. Daniel was a pleasure to work with. He loves his job and boy does it show :-) we loved all of our wedding pictures and couldn't be more pleased with him. Looking for a photographer to provide you with quality service at a more than affordable price?? Daniel Street is your guy!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
4.7

Many years of experience. Very helpful, attentive & willing to work with us on 2 seperate dates. Best prizes around

Profile Picture User4512503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Weddings Samples

25 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Daniel is one of the most knowledgeable and nicest photographers I know! He is a mentor to me, as he has been shooting weddings just a few years longer than me lol (like 30 years for him!!) He knows what he is doing and provides excellent products and images from his beautiful work!

Top notch romantic photography. Daniel is very professional, and warm. Lots of happy couples use Soulmates Photography. I am happy to endorse him.

Soulmates Photography is highly focused on weddings. Expert shooting and processing of images along with outstanding customer service. Soulmates is a busy central California studio that averages 50-80 weddings each year so you know you’re getting an experienced photographer when you book with them.

For any couple looking for a wedding photography, I highly recommend Soulmates Photography. The pictures are not just wedding photos but tell the wedding story. Their wedding photos are creative, fun and romantic. In addition, to great photographs, Daniel is so great to work with and cares about his clients. A wedding may be one day, but the pictures of the event last forever so I would trust your event to Soulmates photography.

Events