31236 Five Mile Rd, Livonia, MI 48154 Map · Phone number

About Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods

Nothing says love like hand made, homemade desserts! Located at 5 & Merriman in Livonia, you'll find an abundance of the best desserts and the highest level of customer service! Come in and see us!

Our goal is to provide you with the freshest, most delicious desserts you can find. We have everything from the simplest butter cookie to the most elegant and detailed wedding cake and everything in between.

Our store is run by Bertha and Monica. We’re sisters, who take great pride in offering mouth watering products and friendly, attentive customer service in a warm, homey atmosphere. If you see something you like, you are welcome to drop us an e-mail, give us a call, or come in and see us at the store.

Call Us: (734) 525-5544

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 1
Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 2
Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 3

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Stunning cake that tasted good as well! They made the most beautiful cake for my daughter, and were able to make it look plaid inside for her hubby!

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 4
    Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 5

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing cake! The design was exactly what we wanted and the cake tasted amazing. We received compliments all night from guests on how much they loved the cake. I will be ordering from them for future events!

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 08/18/2018

Love the Wedding Cake

My daughter suggested I try this bakery she have gotten cakes from them prior. I set up an consultation with Monica. She was very knowledgable about her product. My daughter and I tasted the samples which were good(lemon and white). I tried my best to give Monica the vision that I wanted for my wedding cake. She listened and made suggestions. She told me she understood where I was trying to go with the cake design. She suggested flowers I don't like flowers she stated it would be so beautiful so I figured she was the expert I'll give it a try. Well fast forward to my wedding day 😊 when my husband and I waked into the reception room and seen our cake it was beyond what I had envisioned. The cake was just beautiful. The taste was to DIE for it was moist the icing was just enough sweetness.
    We got so many complements on the cake. I had ordered a extra layer due to I like height on the cake. Monica told me it would be more that enough for our guest. Well I'm glad we had that extra layer because our guest was taking cake home. We still had some left over it held up very well for a week just with foil covering it it stayed moist as it was on our wedding day.

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 6

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup