Sorellas Custom Cakes Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brandy V. Getting married on 02/05/2023

This Woman Is Magical!

So Monica is one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my entire life. This woman lives and breathes making people happy through her work. She has the kind of spirit, energy, and talent that you want the person making something for an important event or day in your life to have. Her cakes and creations are as legit as her personality. Seriously, if you're thinking twice - don't!
    Alexandria S. Married on 11/11/2022

Exactly what I wanted!

Sorella's made a marble cake with tiramisu filling and it was wonderful!! Our cake was absoulety beautiful and timeless. I was very specific about not wanting roses on my cake and there was no question! The owners are very sweet and personable and they have a wonderful team of bakers, we love stopping by to get a box of cake scraps! Not too pricey and they delivered
    Sarra B. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious cake, fair price!

We used Sorella's for our wedding cake and were so pleased with the service provided and the cake itself. We just needed a small cake for cutting as we had a large dessert table provided by our wedding venue, and Sorella's provided us with the perfect, simple cake that was SO delicious! Their pricing is very fair, too. We had guests asking for more, even though they had 15+ other dessert options to choose from. We will always use Sorella's for our cake needs for all celebrations!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 05/28/2022

I love this place

I had an awesome experience at sorellas Monica is complete doll it is funny and Charming I can't wait until I have my wedding cake

Sorellas Custom Cakes's reply:

We are all so excited to make your cake, Karla! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. Monica
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn P. Married on 05/21/2022

Incredible Cake & Customer service

Working with Sorella's for our wedding cake was such a great experience - every person I spoke to on staff was friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, flexible, and so kind, fun, and genuine. The cake was DELICIOUS, we got so many compliments from our guests, and delivery and set up was prompt and on time to the venue. They make the process so fun, interacting with them is a pleasure, and the final result is delicious and beautiful. 100000/10 would recommend working with them for your wedding - you'll be in incredible hands!
    Kate Married on 01/08/2022

Amazingly delicious

Sorella’s exceeded our expectations of our wedding cake! It was stunning. We got so many compliments on how delicious the wedding cake is. Thank you to the Sorella’s team!
    Cristina Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Planning my wedding was one of the most stressful experiences of my life. I can without a doubt say that getting my cake from Sorella's was the best decision I made. It was the most stress-free part of our day. They were AMAZING! So helpful and responsive, they took care of every single detail. It was the EXACT cake I envisioned for my special day. If you are trying to decide where to go for the cake of your dreams, look no further. Sorella's doesn't disappoint. Thank you for helping make my day absolutely perfect and a little less stressful! Lol
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun to work with and delicious

We were very pleased with Sorella’s for our cake. They were wonderful to work with remotely, very responsive, and gave good feedback on how to make our vision happen, including figuring out the right size. Our cakes (small cutting (carrot) and two sheet cakes (white and bumpy)) turned out beautifully and were delicious. We got lots of compliments from the guests, especially on the white cake. The only problem- we wished we had had more to bring home with us! Definitely recommend giving them a taste.
  • Bon
    Bon Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful and delish!

I was so happy with my cake!!! It looked just like the photos I sent her. I loved the time she took to understand and crest exactly what I wanted and it tasted amazing!!! My guest loved it and I just wished I had gotten to eat more than the one piece I had. I highly recommend!!!!
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful cake!

Martha and Bertha made us a delicious and beautiful cake! We did a take home cake tasting during the covid pandemic which was convenient and worked out well. The green and gold marble design was perfect! We're so glad we hired Sorrellas to make our cake and we highly recommend them for your event!
    Mary B. Married on 09/03/2021

Incredible 3D cake

Incredible cake for a unique couple. This wrestling ring was the centerpiece of our wedding.
  • Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 06/25/2021

Beautiful and Delicious

Beautiful and Delicious! We needed a cake for our 120-person reception. After trying 5 different cake vendors (all of which were either gross or ridiculously expensive) we were feeling defeated. That’s when we stumbled upon Sorellas and made a tasting appointment. Everything tasted delicious; our absolute favorites were their chocolate cakes- the German chocolate and chocolate raspberry. They were both so good, we decided to use both flavors in our cake. The final price of the cake was by far the most reasonably priced too! Then the day of the wedding came and we were so happy about how beautiful the cake turned out. We would highly recommend Sorellas for your wedding cake!
  • Riley
    Riley J. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious, reasonable and dietary-restriction friendly!

This bakery was a godsend when our original bakery canceled on us for our COVID-postponed wedding. They are reasonably priced, accommodating and absolutely delicious. The tasting process was fun and easy and we got compliments for months from wedding guests on the cake. They were able to provide dairy and gluten free options for dietary-restricted guests as well. Cake design for our 2-tiered cake was easy, I gave them a picture to go off of and they recreated it beautifully.
  • Jacob
    Jacob W. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious and perfect cake!

Sorellas is fantastic! It was hard to nail down certain flavor combos for the wedding cake because everything was delicious. The team there is great to work with.
  • Glinn
    Alex Married on 06/11/2021

The best a carrot cake!

Monica and Bertha and literally the sweetest people! We had carrot cake and cherry chip for our wedding and people raved over it!! The cake is really the best!!
    Jessi S. Married on 03/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious wedding cake! The best!

My husband and I are so happy we went with Sorella's! Everyone we worked with was so helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone at our wedding absolutely LOVED our cake, and still keeps talking about how amazing it was! It was so moist, delicious and beautiful! We went with a bumpy cake with tiramisu filling, it was to die for! Monica was amazing to work with and I am so happy we went with Sorella's for our special day. We will definitely be going there for more cakes, soon! :)

Sorellas Custom Cakes's reply:

Hi Jessi,
    We are so glad that you loved everything! You were such a pleasure to work with and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your special events!
  • Andre
    Andre Married on 10/24/2020

The cake was PERFECT!!!

The cake was beautiful and delicious everyone loved it. This will be the only bakery i go to from now on.
  • Carrie
    Carrie G. Married on 10/17/2020

10-17-2020

Omg love these ladies. Our cake was beautiful. ❤❤ we bought a cake for 90 please but do to COVID we cut our guess list and kept the cake.. Lol
    Jennifer Married on 10/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No words give this company the props they deserve

From before day one Sorellas was destined to be our cake vendor. The owners are amazing, genuine people. Their cake is super moist with tons of flavor. Several guests are still talking about the cake asking where we got it from. The banana cake was hands down the favorite. We showed Monica a picture of what we were looking for and they beyond exceeded our expectations!! The cake was beautiful!! We will be returning customers for years to come. Thank You Monica and Bertha for having a dream and opening your cake shop. You are THE BEST!!
    Elyse P. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing taste, presentation, service & price!

Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. All of our guests were raving about how amazing the cake was. We did a vanilla or white cake (can’t remember exactly which) with a fruity mousse or icing and then also a German chocolate with I believe an Oreo type mouse. THIS WAS THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE (I’m very big on sweets so trust me when I tell you that means something). The chocolate was my favorite.

I sent them one picture of kind of how I wanted the cake, and told them other details I’d like and they completely nailed it!!!! I can’t even believe what a perfect job they did.

Additionally, the whole process was very easy and the owner, Monica, and everyone we dealt with there was super friendly and accommodating.

I thought their pricing was great!! Honestly, for the quality of service, the amazing cake flavors themselves, and the AWESOME presentation, I really can’t believe they didn’t charge way more.

This cake was one of the highlights of my wedding. I will use Sorellas any chance I get from here on out!!!
    Jen T. Married on 02/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Banana is their secret weapon.

Monica and the crew are amazing at what they do. The cakes are fantastic! The Banana cake with peanut butter mousse and poured chocolate is so good that even when full from other cakes you can't stop yourself from eating the entire piece. We've found a bakery that will be in our lives for years to come! You won't be disappointed!
    Shannon Married on 11/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding review - Shannon & Brian (November)

Monica & her team were super helpful and very friendly during the entire process. They made us feel like we were family and gave us a lot of options to choose from. We loved the cupcakes and the small cake for our wedding. All of our guests raved about the cupcakes. It was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding. I highly recommend them for any type of event. Will probably use them down the road when my husband and I start planning for a baby shower. :) Thank you again for your hospitality and warm heart. Thank you! Shannon & Brian
    Emily Married on 11/02/2019

Speechless

Sorellas was hands down the easiest and best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. We first tried their cake at another wedding we attended 2 months before ours (super late I know!!) and we simply fell head over heels! We wanted to be fun with our flavors so of course we had to do oreo and funfetti! Our guests couldnt get enough of it and kept asking for more. We still to this day have our guests raving about our cake!!
    Atasha S. Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful extravagant

I was beautiful and taste was awesome
  • Jenna
    Jenna D. Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mouth watering and delicious!

Our cake and cupcakes we purchased from Sorella's are still the talks of our guests (weeks later)! Sorella's was incredibly helpful with all of our planning and the quality was to die for!!!! I highly recommend them, as the quality for the price is incredible!!! They will give you a free anniversary cake so you don't have to eat a freezer burnt piece of your wedding the next year when celebrating and I cannot wait to eat it all over again!!!
illustration stars