Sorellas Custom Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Brandy V. Getting married on 02/05/2023

This Woman Is Magical!

So Monica is one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my entire life. This woman lives and breathes making people happy through her work. She has the kind of spirit, energy, and talent that you want the person making something for an important event or day in your life to have. Her cakes and creations are as legit as her personality. Seriously, if you're thinking twice - don't!
  • Karla
    Karla Getting married on 05/28/2022

I love this place

I had an awesome experience at sorellas Monica is complete doll it is funny and Charming I can't wait until I have my wedding cake

Sorellas Custom Cakes's reply:

We are all so excited to make your cake, Karla! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. Monica
    Cristina Getting married on 10/29/2021
    Planning my wedding was one of the most stressful experiences of my life. I can without a doubt say that getting my cake from Sorella's was the best decision I made. It was the most stress-free part of our day. They were AMAZING! So helpful and responsive, they took care of every single detail. It was the EXACT cake I envisioned for my special day. If you are trying to decide where to go for the cake of your dreams, look no further. Sorella's doesn't disappoint. Thank you for helping make my day absolutely perfect and a little less stressful! Lol
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful cake!

Martha and Bertha made us a delicious and beautiful cake! We did a take home cake tasting during the covid pandemic which was convenient and worked out well. The green and gold marble design was perfect! We're so glad we hired Sorrellas to make our cake and we highly recommend them for your event!
    Mary B. Married on 09/03/2021

Incredible 3D cake

Incredible cake for a unique couple. This wrestling ring was the centerpiece of our wedding.
  • Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 06/25/2021

Beautiful and Delicious

Beautiful and Delicious! We needed a cake for our 120-person reception. After trying 5 different cake vendors (all of which were either gross or ridiculously expensive) we were feeling defeated. That’s when we stumbled upon Sorellas and made a tasting appointment. Everything tasted delicious; our absolute favorites were their chocolate cakes- the German chocolate and chocolate raspberry. They were both so good, we decided to use both flavors in our cake. The final price of the cake was by far the most reasonably priced too! Then the day of the wedding came and we were so happy about how beautiful the cake turned out. We would highly recommend Sorellas for your wedding cake!
  • Riley
    Riley J. Married on 06/19/2021

Delicious, reasonable and dietary-restriction friendly!

This bakery was a godsend when our original bakery canceled on us for our COVID-postponed wedding. They are reasonably priced, accommodating and absolutely delicious. The tasting process was fun and easy and we got compliments for months from wedding guests on the cake. They were able to provide dairy and gluten free options for dietary-restricted guests as well. Cake design for our 2-tiered cake was easy, I gave them a picture to go off of and they recreated it beautifully.
  • Jacob
    Jacob W. Married on 06/12/2021

Delicious and perfect cake!

Sorellas is fantastic! It was hard to nail down certain flavor combos for the wedding cake because everything was delicious. The team there is great to work with.
  • Glinn
    Alex Married on 06/11/2021

The best a carrot cake!

Monica and Bertha and literally the sweetest people! We had carrot cake and cherry chip for our wedding and people raved over it!! The cake is really the best!!
    Jessi S. Married on 03/12/2021

Delicious wedding cake! The best!

My husband and I are so happy we went with Sorella's! Everyone we worked with was so helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone at our wedding absolutely LOVED our cake, and still keeps talking about how amazing it was! It was so moist, delicious and beautiful! We went with a bumpy cake with tiramisu filling, it was to die for! Monica was amazing to work with and I am so happy we went with Sorella's for our special day. We will definitely be going there for more cakes, soon! :)

Hi Jessi,
    We are so glad that you loved everything! You were such a pleasure to work with and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your special events!
  • Andre
    Andre Married on 10/24/2020

The cake was PERFECT!!!

The cake was beautiful and delicious everyone loved it. This will be the only bakery i go to from now on.
  • Carrie
    Carrie G. Married on 10/17/2020

10-17-2020

Omg love these ladies. Our cake was beautiful. ❤❤ we bought a cake for 90 please but do to COVID we cut our guess list and kept the cake.. Lol
    Jennifer Married on 10/02/2020

No words give this company the props they deserve

From before day one Sorellas was destined to be our cake vendor. The owners are amazing, genuine people. Their cake is super moist with tons of flavor. Several guests are still talking about the cake asking where we got it from. The banana cake was hands down the favorite. We showed Monica a picture of what we were looking for and they beyond exceeded our expectations!! The cake was beautiful!! We will be returning customers for years to come. Thank You Monica and Bertha for having a dream and opening your cake shop. You are THE BEST!!
  • Jen
    Jen T. Married on 02/10/2020

Banana is their secret weapon.

Monica and the crew are amazing at what they do. The cakes are fantastic! The Banana cake with peanut butter mousse and poured chocolate is so good that even when full from other cakes you can't stop yourself from eating the entire piece. We've found a bakery that will be in our lives for years to come! You won't be disappointed!
    Shannon Married on 11/08/2019

Wedding review - Shannon & Brian (November)

Monica & her team were super helpful and very friendly during the entire process. They made us feel like we were family and gave us a lot of options to choose from. We loved the cupcakes and the small cake for our wedding. All of our guests raved about the cupcakes. It was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding. I highly recommend them for any type of event. Will probably use them down the road when my husband and I start planning for a baby shower. :) Thank you again for your hospitality and warm heart. Thank you! Shannon & Brian
    Emily Married on 11/02/2019

Speechless

Sorellas was hands down the easiest and best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. We first tried their cake at another wedding we attended 2 months before ours (super late I know!!) and we simply fell head over heels! We wanted to be fun with our flavors so of course we had to do oreo and funfetti! Our guests couldnt get enough of it and kept asking for more. We still to this day have our guests raving about our cake!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna D. Married on 08/31/2019

Mouth watering and delicious!

Our cake and cupcakes we purchased from Sorella's are still the talks of our guests (weeks later)! Sorella's was incredibly helpful with all of our planning and the quality was to die for!!!! I highly recommend them, as the quality for the price is incredible!!! They will give you a free anniversary cake so you don't have to eat a freezer burnt piece of your wedding the next year when celebrating and I cannot wait to eat it all over again!!!
  • Atasha
    Atasha S. Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful extravagant

I was beautiful and taste was awesome
    Jenny C. Married on 06/01/2019

Best Cake Ever!

We were thrilled to use Sorellas for our wedding. We had so many people ask us who made the cake and where they could buy one. Usually, cake is dry when you have it at a wedding, but that was not our cake at all! Our cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! Thank you to Monica and the entire team at Sorellas for the perfect cake!!!

Sorellas Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you! We are so delighted you and your guests loved your cake!
    Monica
    Trisha L. Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Wedding Cake

Cake looked just like a picture and I got a lot of compliments on how good it tasted.

Sorellas Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to make your wedding cake! It was our pleasure to work with you and Xavier. Please call us for any and all of your cake needs
    Andrea Married on 09/15/2018
    BEAUTIFUL!!!! Stunning cake that tasted good as well! They made the most beautiful cake for my daughter, and were able to make it look plaid inside for her hubby!
    Nicole Married on 09/02/2018
    Amazing cake! The design was exactly what we wanted and the cake tasted amazing. We received compliments all night from guests on how much they loved the cake. I will be ordering from them for future events!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 08/18/2018

Love the Wedding Cake

My daughter suggested I try this bakery she have gotten cakes from them prior. I set up an consultation with Monica. She was very knowledgable about her product. My daughter and I tasted the samples which were good(lemon and white). I tried my best to give Monica the vision that I wanted for my wedding cake. She listened and made suggestions. She told me she understood where I was trying to go with the cake design. She suggested flowers I don't like flowers she stated it would be so beautiful so I figured she was the expert I'll give it a try. Well fast forward to my wedding day 😊 when my husband and I waked into the reception room and seen our cake it was beyond what I had envisioned. The cake was just beautiful. The taste was to DIE for it was moist the icing was just enough sweetness.
    We got so many complements on the cake. I had ordered a extra layer due to I like height on the cake. Monica told me it would be more that enough for our guest. Well I'm glad we had that extra layer because our guest was taking cake home. We still had some left over it held up very well for a week just with foil covering it it stayed moist as it was on our wedding day.
    Lauren Married on 06/30/2018
    I have zero complaints. The cake was FANTASTIC. Thank you so much!
    Kelly Married on 10/07/2017
    My wedding cake was MAGNIFICENT. My guest ate tje ENTIRE cake. It was beautifully constructed. It arrived on time and set up for us. All the accents were placed as requested. This cake maker made my dreams a reality.