Sorella Salon and Spa

Issaquah, WA View map
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 10/12/2013
    I hired Jamie and Wesley from Sorella to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was an easy decision since I've been going to Jamie and her sister Jacquelynn to have my hair done for over 10 years. Before I went to Sorella I was never happy with my hair. Then I tried Sorella and I have been going there ever since. For the first time in my life I actually loved my hair. And I have had numerous people stop me in public and ask me where I have my hair done! I have even taken my children there and they have had people fawn over their hair too. When I became engaged I didn't realize that Jamie did wedding hair and makeup. She never mentioned it; I guess because she didn't want to be presumptuous. Jamie is not pushy at all. I asked her if she provided wedding services and was thrilled to find out that she does and she offers on-site services and she even made herself available to come to the church right before the ceremony to do touch ups. I had not met Wesley prior to my engagement but Jamie told me that she had done her make up for her own wedding so I knew she must be good. I went for a trial with Wesley. Not only did she do an amazing job with my makeup but she was also a very friendly, kind person and made me feel at ease. Jamie did two trials for me to make sure my hair was going to be just the way I wanted it since I changed my mind after the first trial. And it turned out perfect on my wedding day! Jamie and Wesley also did hair and makeup for my two teenage daughters. I couldn't get over how beautiful they looked and they loved how they looked too. One of my daughters is very into fashion. She had been pouring over the bridal magazines trying to choose a hairstyle. With how her hair and makeup turned out she looked like she could have been in a magazine. In fact they both did. I can't say enough good things about Jamie. She's an amazing artist and a genuine person who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! Thank you Jamie and Wesley!
    Holly Married on 08/05/2006
    We had a bridal party of eight and these guys coordinated hair and make-up for all of us within a 2 1/2 hour span. They had us in, out, and fabulous before we knew it! We got tea, muffins, and a really enjoyable social hour before the madness started! I loved my hair as did the rest of my girls and they made each of us look unique.

Real Weddings

• Carly & Zack
    24 photos · 05/25/2019
  • Jon & Allison
    18 photos · 07/16/2017

930 NE Park Drive Issaquah, WA, 98029
Location of (Sorella Salon and Spa)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding