Sophia Bella

Chicago, IL View map

• Katie
    Katie J. Married on 07/04/2021

Fantastic Work

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I found Kate because our names were the same, and I could not have been happier that I used her for my wedding!! Her and Lauren were fantastic. They were accommodating with our weird schedules on the day of and Kate helped calm my nerves leading up to the wedding about everything hair and makeup related. The team is sweet and insanely good at what they do. My makeup and hair was flawless and the rest of the ladies looked perfect as well!
    Samantha G. Married on 08/22/2020

Sophia made my day STRESS FREE

I originally chose a different makeup artist for my big day. I messaged Sophia for pricing and the other vendor got back to me sooner and out of peer pressure I booked with them. WHAT. A. MISTAKE. I won't go into details but 4 months after booking with them I still didn't have a contract and a secure spot so I messaged Sophia back to see if she was still available. She had no hard feelings about before and she did have a spot open and even offered to do my makeup for me herself after the hassle I was going through with the other people. Sophia immediately got me a contract, and a spot secured. Any and all questions I had she immediately answered and was so warm and welcoming, it was like I was emailing a friend. We scheduled the bridal trial and I paid for my mom to have a trial done since she has never had her makeup professionally done and was SUPER nervous. Sophia came all the way out to my house, made both my mom and I feel so beautiful before she even put the makeup on. She is such a down to earth person and its impossible not to get along with her. My mom fell in love with her! She was SO nervous and Sophia made sure she took her time and talked with my mom. My mom never stopped talking and loved her makeup. I loved my makeup! I hate wearing makeup and I looked SO good, I didn't want to take it off!! Sophia was so gentle and kind and just friendly. When covid happened she was one of two vendors (out of what like 10?) that gave me a straight forward answer when I asked for my money back. She was up front, honest, and explained why some money wouldn't be given back etc etc. Then she even tried to ease MY stress (I mean MINE!? SHES THE ONE LOSING BUSINESS!!!) She emailed me all night, long paragraphs about how to go about other vendors and how to possibly do some things differently. Ultimately our venue would not budge and we had to go through with the wedding. Sophia was AMAZING and communicated with me until the day of. On the day of she immediately got to work, didn't take ONE break, not even a potty break. She made my mom and mother in law look so good and feel so comfortable in her chair. My mom never stops talking about how much she loves Sophia. Sophia fit in so well with our group and made us all feel so loved. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Just book with Sophia. She is worth it and MORE.
    Cass Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic Team!

Sophia was so easy to communicate with and very helpful in coordinating schedules as I reached out much later than I should have in the planning process. She was far more responsive than any other hair/makeup team I reached out to. I was so happy with the coordination of services and so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. My bridesmaids and I especially loved our makeup artist Tara as she was so easy to get along with and go great at guiding us as we had no idea what we wanted. The whole team was so kind and made me feel special and valued. Would highly recommend.

Pricing

Sophia Bella Price Rates

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60622
Location of (Sophia Bella)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding