Songs by Dishong

Moorestown, NJ View map

$350 Most Popular Price

I've been playing harp professionally for over 20 years in the Delaware Valley. I've played for countless weddings in NJ, PA, DE, NY, MD, VA and FL. Having worked many years as a restaurant harpist (The Mansion in Voorhees, NJ and Caesars Casino in Atlantic City, NJ) I've learned to play a varied repertoire of music to suit all kinds of tastes- everything from Classical to Celtic to Country to Coldplay! I play a wide variety of harps too- Pedal, Celtic, Electric and I even do strolling harp! I've played everything from a formal weddings in elegant hotels and clubs to informal weddings on the beach or in a barn. I sometimes also work with other instrumentalists- piano, organ, violin, cello, and flute are a few of the instruments I've collaborated with at weddings. I strive to give couples a soundscape that is unique to them. I specialize in music that is elegant, sophisticated, and sometimes unexpected. Thank you for visiting my page!

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp
Organ
Piano
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals
  • User3084480 2+ years ago
    We used Laura and family for our ceremony music. They are good friends of ours. They were wonderful to work with and tailor the music to any style or taste we want. Our guests gave many compliments on how beautiful and unique the music sounded. My only regret was that I didn't get to hear the preludes myself because I was hiding in a back room until it was time to walk down the aisle. But everyone told me the music was wonderful!
  • Carolynne
    Carolynne Married on 10/27/2012
    I booked Laura through gigmasters.com. She is a wonderful harpist. She really helped me when deciding ceremony music. I am very non traditional person and she played wonderful selections for our ceremony. My bridesmaids walked down the aisle to Katy Perry - Firework. It was truly a ceremony to my style. She does have a traditional song list as well. She is very pleasant, kind and takes her time with your wedding. She makes everything really special for you. She was absolutely the perfect piece to the ceremony. She really helped tie everything into place. She is very professionalism and reasonable in price.
    Christina Married on 05/05/2012
    Laura was exceptional and very helpful. She actually learned and played a song that I had wanted to walk down the aisle to which I found amazing. She was extremely flexible and open to suggestions!

Pricing

Songs by Dishong Price Rates

605 Beacon Street Moorestown, NJ, 08057
Location of (Songs by Dishong)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding