Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music

Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music with a Touch of Class

Congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for checking out our profile!

With over 20 years experience our live professional musicians are here to add a special elegance and ambiance to your wedding or special event! Our musicians play in their churches,various orchestras & ensembles and teach through out the tri state area.We provide music for wedding ceremonies,cocktail hours,anniversary parties,cooperate events,etc.

Party of Three has experience and enjoys playing for church weddings in addition to indoor and outdoor venues through out the tri state area.We enjoy working with all types of ceremonies from civil to Catholic and Jewish.

We have a very large repertoire of music from Beethoven,Sinatra,the Beatles,to contemporary artists like Buble, Coldplay,Train,Journey,Mraz,and many more that your guests are guaranteed to enjoy.We especially enjoy learning and playing new songs. Party of Three would love to work with you in choosing the right music for your special day.

We offer :

A  trio of 2 violins and piano

A trio of 1 violin,1 vocalist and piano

A quartet of 2 violins, piano and vocalist

A duo of 1 violin and piano.

Our fees: Range from $450.00 - $1125.00 with the average package at $575.00.

We would love to have the opportunity and pleasure of playing for you and your guests on your special day!

Please visit our website at www.partyof3.net to listen to our audio samples,view our video`s,and get more information.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Vocals (2)
Learn New Songs (1)
Microphones (1)
Sample Music (1)

I recently got married October 28th and had the amazing opportunity to be blessed by these incredible musicians. My ceremony was the most beautiful ceremony and it was all because I had such amazing live music. My ceremony wouldn't have been the same without these gifted and professional musicians. I highly recommend Elise and Party of Three!

Photo of Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music in Williamstown, NJ
Profile Picture Michael, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Microphones, Sample Music, Vocals, Piano, Violin, Instrumental-Trio, Soloist / Vocalist

We had party of three play the piano and violin for our wedding ceremony. They were so easy to work with, have a huge repertoire of songs, and sounded amazing.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I honestly can't even begin to put into words just how incredible Elise and her team were! They made our ceremony absolutely perfect and the one thing I have always wanted since I was a little girl! If your looking for the class and grace of live music played while you walk down the aisle there truly is no other option! Thank you so much party of three for making my dream come true!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/25/17, 1 Review