The Woods' Edge Trio

Audubon, NJ View map

$600 Most Popular Price

Providing beautiful music for weddings since 2002, the Woods' Edge Trio will add the perfect touch to your special day. Let the sounds of flute, violin, and cello fill the air as you walk down the aisle, or even while your guests are enjoying cocktail hour. We are three classically trained musicians with over 20 years of experience each, and have known each other since the earliest days of elementary school orchestra. Our repertoire consists mostly of classical and traditional wedding music, but requests are always welcome- whether it's Bach or the Beatles, we'll be glad to play it for you!

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$375.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
4.2
  • User2048836 2+ years ago
    These ladies are spectacular!!! They play the most beautiful music for wedding ceremonies and even cocktail hour! I hired them last year for our wedding as a last minute addition and I'm glad I did!! They added the touch of elegance I was looking for to have at our ceremony. They even learned 2 new songs for us! Very happy with our decision!
  • Ava
    Ava Married on 09/24/2011
    First, let me start by saying that the music that was provided during my ceremony was beautiful and added a very romantic touch. I'm glad I enlisted these services.

However, it was very difficult to get Lisa to reply to my emails quickly when I was trying to get the song selection solidified. I even went so far as to pay the entire balance in full many months before our wedding date, hoping that would propel my emails to the top of the priority list. It did not. I asked for certain songs to be played during as the guests arrived and was basically told that they already have a certain selection of songs they played. I asked for suggestions for songs to be played during certain parts of our ceremony. I got nothing and had to do a bunch of research I didn't have time for to figure out what I wanted played and during what part. Lisa seemed reluctant to find the songs I requested. I also asked for a specific song by Sade to be played, for which they had to compose the music for. I asked several times to hear the piece beforehand, but was never given the opportunity. This combined with the sometimes weeks that would go buy before a reply email, made my experience a little disappointing.

The music itself, though, was beautiful. The only snafu that occurred is they didn't switch songs in time between when the family proceeded down the aisle and when the bridesmaids proceeded down the aisle. There was an obvious pause that I really hope isn't noticeable on our wedding video.

I would recommend this vendor, but with reservations. If you don't require any special arrangements and have patience to wait for reply emails, then you'll def get your money's worth.

Audubon, 08106
Location of (The Woods' Edge Trio)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding