2889 Mcfarlane Road, Miami, FL 33133 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami

From elegant receptions to custom-designed wedding cakes to fabulous floral creations and sumptuous bridal suites, trust Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami to simplify your planning and to make your Miami wedding day dreams a reality.

Exquisite and tropical, Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami is a picture-perfect Miami wedding venue for your special day. Located in the heart of Coconut Grove, offering panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Peacock Park and the Miami skyline, the hotel is a favorite Miami wedding venue among local brides.

In Sonesta tradition, we can design weddings, special events and receptions from small, intimate occasions or the most lavish affair. Offering the highest degree of personal service from a team of warm and wonderful wedding planners, we create uniquely personal events, including bridal showers, receptions, rehearsal dinners and bachelor and bachelorette parties in Miami.

For more information, please contact us at catering@sonesta.com or 305-447-8289.

Follow Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami on

Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami 5
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami 6
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami 7

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2018

From start to finish, Katie, Frank, and their entire team were so accommodating and helpful. I never had to worry about one thing. The entire weekend was a dream! From walking in and smelling the classic green tea aroma, to watching the sunset over beautiful coconut grove, I couldn’t have asked for a better venue!

Ceremony:
    An outdoor balcony/terrace area overlooking the marina. It gets a bit windy but that didn’t detract from the moment! Just a little hard for the guests to hear! Smooth transition into the cocktail hour which was half outside, half inside.

Reception:
    Stunning! The food (we chose salmon, chicken and vegetarian) was probably the best food I’ve had, not just at weddings! Wish I had a chance to eat more! Our guests could not stop gushing about how amazing the food was, still to this day! The reception ballroom fit us all perfectly and was not too big or spacious, if anything a little snug but you’d rather have that than an empty feeling!

Bathrooms were so clean and tidy and the large stall was big enough to fit me, my dress, and 4 bridesmaids all at once!

Sunday Brunch in the bay room served our purposes perfectly! Guests were able to drop by and wish us well while overlooking the water.

Thank you for everything! Your team was A PLUS!!

Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami 8
    Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami 14
    Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami 15
    Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami 16

Joanna · Married on 02/25/2017

I wanted to wait until I received my wedding pictures to give the Sonesta a review but I guess there's no option for pictures here so I waited in vain.

I'll start by saying that I do not live in Miami, and planning a wedding from another state is complicated and incredibly frustrating. After traveling down to look at the venue we were eventually going to go with, I was shocked to learn it was nothing like I envisioned. Six months to my actual wedding I had to frantically start looking at places within our budget and luckily found the Sonesta. This place is absolutely gorgeous and truly truly affordable considering the city. Katie was the most helpful and patient coordinator on the planet and Marty as well. There were no "hidden fees" or costs that popped up to surprise you later on. They were extremely transparent and always there to accommodate my requests and sometimes, quite annoying questions. That area for the cocktail hour was a complete dream. EVERYTHING came out beautifully and honestly I could not believe the affordability at a moment when I thought for sure I'd be doomed to a cheesy banquet hall wedding.

Thank you so so much! It was all the loveliest.

Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 32.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet, Wheelchair Access