Spring, TX 77373 Map · Phone number

About Something to Talk About Events

We are a full service event planning company. Our goal is to provide you with professional services to create a perfect event that is stress free for you, and uniquely yours by making a lasting impression that is sure to give your guest Something to Talk About!

83ac43b5ae3123d5 29354703 1868928589786247 4960248524172264775 o
The bridesmaids
The bridesmaids
Buffet table
Buffet table
Table  set up with flowers
83ac43b5ae3123d5 29354703 1868928589786247 4960248524172264775 o

Something to Talk About Events 6
Something to Talk About Events 7

Brande Green · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazingly Talented!!!

Where do I start! I searched for a event coordinator for my daughter’s college graduation theme party “Fresh Princess Of Spel-Air”. I located Mrs. Deborah on Facebook & reviewed her work! I was amazed at her talent & reached out to her about coordinating my event. From the moment I spoke with her, I knew I had to utilize her company! From the initial consultation to keeping me abreast of every detail, I knew my event would be fabulous!
    Deborah is professional, kind-sprinted, & extremely creative! She took a theme & made it magical for my daughter who graduated from Spelman College! When my daughter & our guests walked into our room last night, we were blown away by the intricate details of the decor!!! She left absolutely no stone unturned! Her crew is amazing & I can not express how please I am with her work!
    I enthusiastically recommend Something To Talk About Events because once she is hired, you & your guests will have an event that EVERYONE will be talking about!!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Something to Talk About Events 18
    Something to Talk About Events 19
  • Towanna

Towanna Williams · Married on 05/25/2019

My 50th Birthday was 'Something To Talk About'

I was referred to STTA by a friend who had used them for their wedding. I believe the fact that my friend had given such a good recommendation about STTA's services is what made me comfortable from the very beginning even before having contacted STTA about my 50th birthday party. STTA is incredibly detailed-oriented, organized, efficient, responsive, punctual, and perhaps most importantly, so sweet and an absolute pleasure to work with! STTA truly took my vision and brought it to life more than I thought possible. Her creativity, inspiration, and work ethic is unlike anyone else I know.
    Nothing but good things can be said about STTA. When the person you hire to take care of everything cares more about the details then you do, then you know you have made a great decision. If there were more stars available, they would have them all. Thank you to STTA and all who worked with them to make it an unforgettable experience because she exceeded my expectations in every respect.

As the time got closer to the day there was an issue with my venue, due to several reason outside of our control, but Deborah attended to every issue and tackled them one by one until there wasn't any issues to tackle! She also was very conscious of my budget I had set and came up with strategic ways to keep my budget on track. All in all, I saved a few dollars that I hadn't expected because of her ability to find deals and work with her preferred vendors to get us the most reasonable prices.

I would advise in always getting an event coordinator/planner so that you can be relaxed and get to enjoy the day without trying to come up all the planning that it takes to have a party/event. STTA is not your typical big "corporate feeling" event coordinator company, rather they are close, personal and family run which is what is needed because attention to detail is what matters and STTA, did just that!
    My event coordinator/planner is the Bomb.com! My 50th ‘Living Life It’s Golden’ Birthday Bash day was flawless, it was beautiful, and it was made very special for me. Something To Talk About gave me and my guest something to talk about…..My guest are still talking about how nicely decorated and how much fun it was!

I will recommend STTA to anyone planning an event I know and will continue to do so for many years.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Something to Talk About Events 28
    Something to Talk About Events 29
    Something to Talk About Events 30

Tina · Married on 07/08/2017

Going into this I was beyond nervous about this process. Debra listened to all of my wants and concerns and one by one addressed them all. She handle my ever need , even those I hadn't thought of. She transformed my gloomy, old church hall into a elegant mind blowing space. AMAZING!!!! Her staff, caterer and photographer were first class. Our guest truly enjoyed their night. She made this a wonderful experience for us . She was extremely professional with a gentle touch. Her patience and kindness will never be forgotten. My husband and I are already planning our next STTA event !!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Award

Something to Talk About Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2