Something to Talk About Events

Spring, TX 77373 Map · Phone number

About Something to Talk About Events

We are a full service event planning company. Our goal is to provide you with professional services to create a perfect event that is stress free for you, and uniquely yours by making a lasting impression that is sure to give your guest Something to Talk About!

Buffet table
Buffet table
Table  set up with flowers

12 Reviews for Something to Talk About Events

Something to Talk About Events 5
Something to Talk About Events 6
Something to Talk About Events 7

Tina · Married on 07/08/2017

Going into this I was beyond nervous about this process. Debra listened to all of my wants and concerns and one by one addressed them all. She handle my ever need , even those I hadn't thought of. She transformed my gloomy, old church hall into a elegant mind blowing space. AMAZING!!!! Her staff, caterer and photographer were first class. Our guest truly enjoyed their night. She made this a wonderful experience for us . She was extremely professional with a gentle touch. Her patience and kindness will never be forgotten. My husband and I are already planning our next STTA event !!!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • W

Warren · Married on 05/22/2017

One of the greatest joys of being a father is the day you walk your daughter down the aisle to marry the man of her dreams. You want the event to be one that is remembered by her as well as everyone in attendance. Trusting Something to Talk About Events (STTA) to plan and coordinate the wedding was the best decision we made. From start to finish Deborah was there, making sure that every detail was taken care of. I can honestly say she put forth the effort you expect to only see from a parent of the bride. She treated our daughter as her own, giving her great advice to make her wedding "SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!” Because of the excellent service that she provided, exceeding our expectations, she will forever be our planner and family!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jenika · Married on 03/11/2017

I am one of the venue managers at Chateau Cocomar and worked with Deborah and her team on a recent wedding and was so impressed! She was extremely detail oriented and organized and made her couple truly feel like a king and queen on their special day. They were able to enjoy their day to the fullest while her and her team handled all the behind the scenes details while always keep calm, cool and collected. I enjoyed working with her and look forward to working on more events with her in the future!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Award

Something to Talk About Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2