Woodstock, GA 30188 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Something Gold: Weddings & Events

Something Gold: Weddings & Events is a wedding planner based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and coordinator Callie desires to take the stress out of planning so that each couple can enjoy their special day. She will guide you along in the planning process, handling every detail, and provide you with the day you have always dreamed of!

Experience
Callie received her Bachelor of Arts in theatre from the University of Georgia, with a focus on stage management, where she gained scheduling and organization skills. She started Something Gold in 2015 and has been certified through the Lovegevity Wedding Planning Institute.

Something Gold: Weddings & Events offers many services to give you a stress-free and enjoyable wedding experience. These wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to wedding planning, Something Gold: Weddings & Events also offers many other services to help take the stress out of your experience. These wedding related services include:

• Day-of design
  • Assemble favors or wedding programs
  • Mail invitations

Something Gold: Weddings & Events 3
Something Gold: Weddings & Events 4
  • Kori

Kori · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision of my entire wedding!

Callie was recommended to us by our venue and it was one of the BEST decisions we made! This girl is amazing! She was so helpful through the entire process. I am a bit particular so I was very hands on with planning my wedding but Callie was always an email or a text away if I needed any assistance. When it came to the actual wedding day, I can't even explain to you how awesome she was. She stayed on top of everything! She and her husband set up all of my decorations (there were A LOT) and made sure the vendors were where they needed to be. In short, she made the day enjoyable for us by doing all the hard work. There was an issue with my florist and Callie handled it immediately! If she hadn't been there to straighten it out, it would have been very stressful for me. If you need a wedding planner, this is your girl! Do yourself a favor and book her NOW.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Callie did an extraordinary job with our daughter's wedding. She was always punctual (very important to me) and extremely organized during both preplanning and day of the ceremony. Her professional and unflappable demeanor ensured what's been described by us and our guests as the "wedding of the century". She and husband went above and beyond our expectations making the evening the magical experience we dreamed of for the big day!!! No request went unanswered or attended to. Our venue required the use of many vendors with Callie coordinating and orchestrating it all with what appeared to be the slightest of ease; however, I imagine it was much more involved than we realized. She balanced the needs of the bride & groom, wedding party and parents (me in particular) with a positive and can do attitude. I highly recommend her and would hire her again!!! She came to us via the recommendation from another wedding planner and we will forever be grateful that we were fortunate enough to secure her services. I currently do not have any photos I can share; however, my daughter does and she will be writing her own glowing review complete with pictures!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked Callie as our day-of-coordinator and it was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process! I went to a wedding where Callie was the planner and from the point of view of a guest - everything was beautiful. I reached out to the bride to get her opinion and she said to book Callie immediately - so we did! She with us and our vendors at the venue about a month out from the wedding to get everything in order. She made sure that everything was done exactly as I wanted, and when I didn't know what I wanted, she gave me multiple different options and then I could pick what I liked best! We had a friend officiate our wedding, so Callie even helped me with the wording that should be put on our programs since our friend had no idea!

On the day of the wedding, everything was flawless. Our wedding day was hands down, the best day of our lives. The whole thing was beautiful, and we had an absolute blast! I'm sure there were some mini-catastrophe's on the day of the wedding but I had no idea (and still have no idea). My mom and our venue went on and on about how much work Callie and her husband were doing on the day of the wedding - no one else had to lift a finger because they knew Callie had it under control!

Sent on 11/06/2017