Duluth, GA 30097 Map · Phone number

About The Fête Loft

Welcome to The Fête Loft! We are a full service Wedding and Event Planning boutique based in Atlanta, Georgia.

The Fête Loft was created with a few basic principles in mind — timelessness, individuality, and celebration!

With every event that we procure within The Fête Loft, we ensure that the features of your event and experience is also a timeless one. We believe in individuality so we craft each event around the personality of each individual client. We also believe in celebration! With the aesthetics of each event, we build in functionality to allow you and your guests to celebrate the moment that brought you together.

We can not wait to hear from you! We want to hear all about your vision and answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at 770-284-8790 to set up a free consultation! The Fête Loft team looks forward to working with you, to make your wedding or event memorable!

Follow The Fête Loft on

fb1c0223b47256cb wedding wire pic
wfwl0tyyuqqmt7eunit6fwl9jwo l5nawkjqeeizmi

7 Reviews for The Fête Loft

Katherine · Married on 06/04/2016

From the beginning Khiara made us feel confident that everything would be perfect. She was focused on making sure our wedding was exactly like we were hoping it would be. We were able to relax and enjoy this momentous occasion because we knew she would be taking care of details large and small. Great skill at managing projects people and meeting deadlines!! Can't say enough!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

For over a year I've worked with Khiara on planning my wedding. Her insight was incredibly helpful during the whole process but then came the actual day of the wedding and WOW I can say there is no way my wedding would have turned out like it did without her and her team. I had an outside wedding with many vendors involved and it all went smoothly without a hitch because of her. For anyone on the fence about needing a wedding coordinator who is truly dedicated to you I promise you wouldn't regret it... because of her I had absolutely no stress and was able to really enjoy the moment.

Sent on 06/22/2016

When I made the decision to bring in my 30th milestone in a special way-- I knew needed to find someone that would create an experience with memories that last a lifetime. I received a referral to Khiara and Fête Loft team from a colleague and I have not stopped thanking her for the recommendation. The painstaking attention to detail Khiara provided from inception is undoubtedly unparalleled. Khiara made me feel as if my event was the most important event of the year; to the point where I began believing it myself. It's rare that you meet an event planner and they immediately connect with you as if you're a long time friend. From the moment Khiara began planning the biggest event of the year, I knew her personal feeling of fulfillment would only come from seeing a smile on my face every step of way. It should be stated without question that Khiara and her team will always be my go to for anything event related in future. I have no doubt she will continue delivering the same level of passion and personality to all of her clients.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Award

The Fête Loft FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1