Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Something Blue Colorado

Wedding Planning and Candy Buffets

Let Something Blue Colorado be your extra bit of good luck on your wedding day. We specialize in planning creative Colorado weddings and Candy Buffets. Our goal is to save you valuable time and enable you to enjoy your event stress free. We can help plan many different types of weddings including: green weddings, commitment ceremonies, renewals, elopements, as well as mountain and destination weddings.

We are certified Green Wedding Planners who continue to take classes and workshops to stay up to date on the newest wedding trends.   We can plan a event within a two hour distance of Denver without any extra travel charges. This includes but is not limited to Boulder,Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Estes Park, Winter Park, Breckenridge, Keystone, Dillon and Vail.   Looking for that perfect wow factor at you event? Look no further than Candy Buffets. Also,if you book one of our wedding planning packages through Something Blue Colorado there are no travel fees, security deposit or candy buffet attendant fees! This is the best candy buffet deal out there and you will be confident in knowing that your candy buffet will be taken care by people who have been in the event business for years and know how important this day is to you. We have multiple packages to fit your budget.   To find out more details about our Candy Buffet services please click here: http://somethingbluecolorado.com/something-sweet-rentals/   To book your free intial consulatation with Something Blue Colorado please click here: http://somethingbluecolorado.com/something-contact-us/

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Service, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Something Blue Colorado on

16 Reviews for Something Blue Colorado

I'm speechless! Marcea helped me put together the wedding of my dreams! We used her to help with the upfront planning and day of planning, for the entire wedding! I knew that it would be a lot of stress to take on while working full time, and buying a new house! She was worth EVERY penny! The day of turned out to be beyond every expectation, and my husband and I couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend her for your every need when it comes to wedding planning.

Since day one, she has been up front and honest in helping us create our wedding while sticking to our budget! She has a wonderful list of vendors she has used and that she recommends, all of which were wonderful to work with! She helped make planning fun and stress free!

When it came to the day of, she took care of EVERYTHING! I didn't put anything together, and she knew exactly how I wanted everything! And not one thing turned out unlike I would have dreamed. I'm so impressed by her professionalism and wonderful wedding planning! Marcea, thank you for all your help! You truly made our day one that we will all remember!

Profile Picture kelly, 9/29/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marcea has been a long time friend/volunteer for me over the years. Her dependability in every task has been excellent. When I married my long time boy friend, who she had also volunteered with, one of my first calls was to Marcea.
She made planning my mountain wedding in Tabernash so much fun. She recommended flower vendors and special touches for my rustic chic wedding at Devils Thumb.
She made everything easy and stress less
Thanks girl...you are the best
Marcia Ruth Cooperman

Profile Picture Marcia Ruth, 8/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
2.8

Something Blue was the only mistake we felt we made in choosing out vendor. She was unorganized and as a result I had to plan much of my wedding ourself. She was never able to execute a plan without the necessary baby sitting. When we needed something done, she often would attempt to do it, and then I had to go re do it myself. While she was helpful the day of the wedding, she dress completely unprofessionally, like she was going on a hike in the back woods, and stuck out like a sore thumb. She was also extremely bossy and rude to our respective parties and parents. Additionally, she would consistently get the grooms last name wrong, spelling it incorrectly in important documents. With all this said, we got what we paid for, if you are looking for a mediocre wedding planner because you can't spend a lot of money, Something Blue is your choice!

Profile Picture User3310518, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1359507308027 gandlakewedding67

$100 off our day of coordination package

$1,450.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Have you already planned your wedding but you want to kick back and relax on your wedding day...You should not have to be concerned with whether or not the vendors show up, if the centerpieces are on the tables, when to make your grand entrance or when to cut the cake.Let Something Blue Colorado take care of you and your guests on your wedding day with our Day of Coordination Package, mention this ad and we will take $100 off from our Day of Coordination Package for your wedding is in 2013.
#WW51dd28ebb7f68f05

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Marcea is always a delight to work with! She has unique ideas to make your day memorable! She is always calm and collected as well as organized. We can tell alot about wedding reception management as we deliver 1-1.5 hours before the reception. Everything is always ready and calm when we deliver to one of Marcea's parties!

Marcea is the ideal when it comes to event planners. She is highly organized, creative and seems to stay one step ahead of potential complications. Our musicians were thrilled to work with her! She is a godsend to her clients!

I highly recommend Something Blue Colorado! It's a pleasure working with her. Thank you!

I recommend the services of Something Blue Colorado to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Events