Something Beautiful by Bethany

Mount Wolf, PA View map

Something Beautiful by Bethany is an exceptional wedding hair and makeup service based out of Mount Wolf, Pennsylavania. Owner and Cosmetologist, Bethany Crane, is passionate about providing couples with her expert beautification services to help accentuate and highlight their natural features. Something Beautiful by Bethany offers couples a plethora of hair and makeup packages and services to help them look their absolute best on their big day.

Something Beautiful by Bethany offers couples an array of services including bridal makeup, updos, French manicures, pedicures, skincare services, and more. Bethany provides couples with a number of additional services in order to provide couples with an unforgettable wedding hair and makeup experience, including:

• Consultations
  • Contour makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Eye makeup

Areas Covered
Something Beautiful by Bethany is based out of Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania, and offers services to couples within a 30-mile radius at no additional cost. Couples located outside of a 30-mile radius are welcome to use Bethany’s services at an additional cost.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$30

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial

• Nilmaris
    Nilmaris Married on 10/15/2020

Just amazing!

When I met with Bethany I expressed my concern that most makeup artists can’t find the perfect style and skin tone for me. She not only nailed It but made me feel beyond beautiful for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid in! I felt confident and beautiful. I even caught the bouquet! Thank you so much for taking your time and for making me feel beautiful!

Something Beautiful by Bethany's reply:

Thank you, Nilly! I am so glad that I could make you feel beautiful! I really enjoyed doing your make-up for the wedding!
    Courtney H. Married on 10/13/2019

Stunning Job!

WOW!!! Bethany is absolutely amazing at what she does! She completed makeup for myself, my four bridesmaids, my mother and my mother in-law. Having several different skin types and different skin tones Bethany was able to make everyone look like the best versions of themselves. I was very nervous trying to find a makeup artist for my wedding as I only own eyeliner and very rarely even wear that. I was very hesitant to even have a makeup artist as I did not want to look like a completely different person. Bethany did an amazing job at making it look like everyone was wearing makeup without overdoing it. The makeup that she uses is very light and I barely even noticed that I was wearing it at all! 10/10!

Something Beautiful by Bethany's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! I am so glad that I could help you feel your best and keep you comfortable! It was wonderful being a part of your special day - praying for a great year ahead for you and your new husband as you both start this next journey in your lives together!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/14/2019

Always polite, very responsive and easy to work with

I would recommend Bethany to everyone!! She was very sweet, her work was incredible and very responsive to changes I asked for.

Something Beautiful by Bethany's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! I enjoyed getting to be a part of your special day - it was a joy to do your hair!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Something Beautiful by Bethany 1
Offer

From now until the end of summer, when you book me to do both your up-do and make-up, your mock run will only be the price of the up-do trial! You won't pay for your make-up trial!

370 Hillview Drive Mount Wolf, PA, 17347
Location of (Something Beautiful by Bethany)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding