2606 E. Neutra Ct., Elk Grove, CA 95758 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Solsa

Solsa is a versatile group of musicians that can range anywhere from a 6-piece specializing in Rock, American Classics, Pop, & Top 40 to a 9 piece that can do not only the Rock, American Standards, Pop, and Top 40, but also Latin and R&B! Solsa is hands-down the best variety band in Sacramento. We can customize the music for your event so that ALL your guests have a good time.
To view video, hear live audio samples, or for more information, visit our website at
www.SolsaEntertainment.com!

15 Reviews for Solsa

Solsa MADE our wedding. My husband found them on YouTube, and we were blown away when we saw them perform live in Sacramento. We knew that we had to hire them for our wedding. Brandi, the lead singer, has one of the most incredible voices I've heard, she is also very kind and was a dream to work with. She was always very responsive and helpful in assisting with the timeline, schedule and coordinating other logistics. She also Emcee'd the wedding, and made sure everything transitioned smoothly. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Solsa is comprised of true musicians, full of talent and professionalism. The male lead singer is absolutely incredible too, perfect for those R&B songs!

Solsa performed mostly latin music and current hits at our wedding. A month later, our friends and family are STILL commenting about how great they were and how fun the wedding was. We are already trying to think of another party we can have, JUST so we can hire Solsa again. Our friends and family are doing the same, and several have asked us for their contact information. If you want to have a fun, memorable wedding, hire Solsa. You won't regret it for one second. THANK YOU, SOLSA!

My husband and I were looking for a band that could play Latin music to please my Latin relatives but also play some funk, soul and contemporary hits to please my American relatives and my German husband's friends and family. We were blown away by Solsa's range of music abilities. They had everyone on their feet for the whole reception. At one point I think the tent was shaking! People had to be dragged away from the dance floor at the end. Brandi and the band were so responsive during the planning process, even learning a Earth Wind & Fire song for me to make my Dad happy. I never thought I would have so much fun at my own wedding and it was due in large part to the amazing music played by Solsa. It's been 4 months since we got married, but people still mention the music as one of the best things about the wedding. Thank you so much Solsa for making our wedding unforgettable!

Anita · Married on 10/06/2012

Solsa did an amazing job at our wedding. They went beyond our expectations. Our family and friends all agreed.
    Brandi was so organized and went out of her way to make our wedding day so special.

• 2606 E. Neutra Ct. Elk Grove, 95758 See on map