6637 Moraga Dr, Carmichael, CA 95608 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Pressure Lounge

Comprised of musicians from multiple Sacramento bands in a wide array of styles and genres, The Pressure Lounge courts diversity and challenge but values professionalism above all. Helping elevate every party we play to another level is our joy and privilege!

Follow The Pressure Lounge on

49884ccbc98ba7ad 1526921324 ca4d8fc79e886190 1526921311671 6 6
5e1f5de34a6889cb Pressure Duckface
The Pressure Lounge
Chair Dance for the bride and groom.  This was a very energetic crowd, our favorite kind!
Chair Dance for the bride and groom. This was a very energetic crowd, our favorite kind!
Panorama of beautiful Squaw Valley High Camp from our seats providing the ceremony tuneage
Couple dancing
49884ccbc98ba7ad 1526921324 ca4d8fc79e886190 1526921311671 6 6
5e1f5de34a6889cb Pressure Duckface

1 Reviews for The Pressure Lounge

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2016

If you consider yourself 'a music person' who loves music (and your guests do too) and having a quality band is a TOP priority to you, then look no further than The Pressure Lounge.

We wanted a band that had solid musical skills (most important!), kept the wedding band cheese-factor to a minimum and would collaborate with us to develop a set list that our guests would know, love and dance to... but that still felt uniquely personalized by us. I did NOT want it to feel like a predictable wedding playlist! And of course, we wanted to cost to not break the bank. The Pressure Lounge exceeded our expectation on every level.

Josh made an effort to get to know us personally and really understand our music tastes (and our dislikes - I had a long list of 'do not play' songs!). My husband wanted a few New Orleans style funk/brass songs... so they brought on some horn players and learned a handful new songs for us. We wanted songs from the past five decades across all different genres and they played them all flawlessly. I wanted an obscure acoustic song that I love for our processional and without a question, Josh made it happen. We seriously pushed the boundaries and never found the end of their willingness to accomodate and do everything within their power to make our day amazing. Our guests were dancing nonstop the entire time and continue to rave about the band. What's more? After the wedding, Josh sent me a beautiful panoramic picture he had taken of our ceremony in progress after he was done playing the processional song. How sweet is that?!

I admit, I was reluctant at first because The Pressure Lounge itself didn't have the lengthy track record that other popular 'wedding bands' out there have... but I quickly learned that each band member is a total pro with expansive experience playing in other cover bands, I was sold.

I can honestly say selecting The Pressure Lounge was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Can't recommend this band enough!

Sent on 09/28/2016

The Pressure Lounge FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,501.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Pressure Lounge 1
    Wedding Variety
    We know it's not easy to keep a quality band *and* a wedding budget for your big day, so we discount! Plus we'll learn up to 5 special songs* to play specifically for your event! We play all styles and love a party, but mostly we want to make sure your happily ever after doesn't turn your bank account into a nightmare. *songs to be agreed upon by band and client. Polka requests will require client to furnish accordion.

• 6637 Moraga Dr Carmichael, 95608 See on map