Seattle, Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About Solefire Films

Solefire Films is a Seattle-based wedding videography company servicing the Pacific Northwest. The videography team provides couples with a documentary style film allowing them to relive their wedding over and over again. For an event that is as important as your wedding, it deserves a platform that shows off every detail. A wedding video from Solefire Films offers just that and more. You’ll laugh and you’ll cry as you watch back your cinematic story.

Experience

Owner and videographer Nolan started filming weddings in the early 2000's & opened Solefire Films in 2012 as a way to tell stories in love, business and life.

During your wedding day, two videographers will be discreetly filming at as many locations of your choosing. For over 10 hours, the two will capture high-definition film to create both a full-feature film and a highlight reel. They will also incorporate drone footage to feature your venue and guests from the sky. Liability insurance is also available if needed.

Follow Solefire Films on

1 User photo

Solefire Films 1
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/19/2019

Solefire Films was perfect!

Working with Nolan was easy! We had reservations about hiring a videographer. My husband thought that having extra cameras might feel intrusive. This was NOT the case! Nolan and Sarah were discreet and relaxed. The only time I was aware of their presence was when I almost bumped into Nolan on the dance floor! And they were so nice. In hindsight, I am so glad that we hired them because the day was a blur. As the bride, I was always the last one to enter the room and the first to leave. I felt like I missed a lot of the details: the flowers, the processional, the cocktail hour and the photo booth antics. Having our highlight and full ceremony video will be something to treasure. I haven't seen the video yet, as our wedding was only two weeks ago. But I wanted to write a review while our wedding is fresh in my mind. (I will update this review after I have seen it!). Thank you Solefire Films!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Solefire Films 2
  • Melly

Carmela · Married on 03/09/2019

So easy to work with!

Nolan is the best!! During a stressful time planning the wedding and even on the day of, he made everything so easy for my husband and I. I had a couple friends who have used him for their wedding and I loved his work, so I gave him a shot. He does not disappoint! I’ve watched my wedding trailer video probably over 50 times already. The day went by so fast so I’m so happy I have the longer video to watch so I can relive that day. I would recommend Solefire Films 100%!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Award

Solefire Films Pricing

Solefire Films Price Rates

Solefire Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD