5620 Old valley School Road, Kernersville, NC 27284 Map · Phone number

Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts 4
Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts 5
  • Lya

Lya Riley · Married on 01/04/2019

Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Diana and her team did a fantastic job with all of our floral designs for the wedding. From the arch to the table arrangements, everything was absolutely gorgeous. She is the sweetest person and has a heart of gold! She helps find cost saving ideas without the skimping on the overall look of the wedding! We are so glad we went with Diana and her team!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts 6
    Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts 7
    Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts 8
    Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts 9
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

The absolute sweetest florist

I met Diana through our wedding venue-she was one of their preferred vendors. As soon as I met her I knew she would do everything she could to make our day great. She works from her home and work studio in her garage, so you're not paying any pricey overhead from a storefront. She was always very responsive when I had questions, and she did such a great job on my flowers (especially my bouquet). Waiting to get some professional pictures back before adding them to my review, because iPhones just don't do her work justice! She worked with me up until the actual wedding day making weather changes and decorated an arch at the last minute when we decided to move our ceremony due to a wet lawn. If you are looking for someone that is willing to do anything for you on any budget, Diana is your lady!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Dawn! It was our honor that you selected us to design the flowers, etc. for your wedding and reception! It is our passion to assist each bride with her vision for her very special wedding day! I'm thrilled that we made your vision come true! Diana of Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts

Diane · Married on 08/31/2018

Diana was an an absolute gem. She is so kind and talented. Leading up to the day Diana was always in communication and responded to any questions we had so promptly and professionally. She interpreted the vision perfectly and provided our daughter a dream inspired wedding. She was not only a florist but also a tremendous support, addressing issues and details we hadn’t considered. This helped eliminate stresses and concerns on such an important day which allowed us to enjoy every moment!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Award

• All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad
    All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Wedding Officiants

We absolutely love working with Soft Touch Flowers and Gifts. Each couple gets individual attention. They are certain that their flowers and decorations on their wedding day are exactly what they want. Soft Touch goes above and beyond for their couples, often staying to help transition from ceremony to reception. They offer tips and suggestions to make your day all you want while also reducing some cost.

• 5620 Old valley School Road Kernersville, 27284 See on map