Florissant, MO 63033 Map · Phone number

About Sofi Seck Photography

We believe that wedding photography should be fun, fierce, adventurous and unique to each couple. That is why we work very closely with our couples to offer them beautiful imagery, with a fun personal touch. A wedding is about you and your families getting together to celebrate the uniqueness of your love. And since this is a once in a lifetime event, we believe in creating bold images that are full of love, laughter and fierceness.

neena mitesh 3797
14299db003af97dd 1390342562906 jaime jared 31
ben kristie 3353 cop

7 Reviews for Sofi Seck Photography

Cyndi · Married on 06/28/2014

I can't say enough great things about Sofi!! She was so attentive and artistic. She met with us on several occasions prior to the wedding to make sure that she understood what we wanted. After our engagement shoot, she sat down with us and out of the photos we didn't care for, she made us tell her exactly what we didn't like. It was so great that she accepted our feedback and really took it to heart. The wedding photos were phenomenal!!! I am so happy with them! She makes you feel like a star during the shoot. It was awesome!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Mandy · Married on 07/06/2013

First time I laid eyes on sofies work, I knew she was the best! I recommend her to everyone.. Made me feel at ease and made my day with beautiful memories..

Sent on 01/21/2014

Hamida · Married on 09/22/2012

Sofi is the best! I love love, love my wedding pictures. She did an amazing job. I felt and looked pictures in every pictures. She provided me a cd of the images and I was able to share with everyone. I love her and I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends to her.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Award

Sofi Seck Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Florissant, 63033 See on map