21992 Tobarra, Mission Viejo, CA 92692 Map · Phone number

About Society Music and Sound

The Society Band is a collection of highly talented musicians performing relevant music for significant events. We believe these life events should be an experience unlike any other. Allow us to customize your entertainment to reflect your unique style and vision for your event.

Follow Society Music and Sound on

a38171705035ac29 society 128

5 Reviews for Society Music and Sound

Ashleigh · Married on 09/29/2018

They are the BEST!

For anyone thinking about hiring Society Music and Sound, DO IT! We heard them play at my best friend’s wedding almost four years ago and thought that they were best wedding band that we had ever heard. The dance floor was packed and we had an absolute ball. When it came time for our wedding, we didn’t think twice. We are still receiving compliments about how incredible the music was almost five months later. Our guests didn’t leave the dance floor and they even let one of our guests sing the last song on stage with them!

Our wedding was in Santa Barbara and the band came up from Orange County to play and drove back that evening. Everything was perfect from our first song, to the music during dinner, to the dancing portion of the reception. They played the perfect mix of songs and really tailor their music to the vibe of the room. They don’t need any direction and just go with the flow! We provided them with some “must play” songs; otherwise, they had complete discretion to play what they wanted.

Our dance floor was packed from the first to the last song of the reception. We had an AMAZING time dancing the night away with our family and friends. The music catered to everyone, including our grandparents who were out on the dance floor with our best friends. We had the best time and could not recommend Society Music and Sound more!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Katelyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Booking Society Music and Sound was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding day, and we had some killer vendors. The band was recommended to me from our wedding photographer (Brett Hickman- also awesome) and we were so impressed. They are such an unbelievably talented and professional group of musicians... It was like being at a concert with all of our loved ones. We loved that they were able to incorporate our favorite music, as well as know what to play on top of that to get the party going. I was so happy to see EVERYONE dancing, I mean, even the band's tech guys were bouncing along with the music while they worked... They were so flexible with what we wanted, and even helped coordinate a couple songs for my sister to play, joining in with her to play such a special set. I cannot recommend Society enough. I had tons of our guests come up during the event to me to tell me how awesome the band was. My friends and family are still talking about it. I have to thank Jason specifically for all he did to make the event run the way it did. His MC'ing was seamless. We ran into some snags with coordination (not at all due to the band), and he went above and beyond to organize everything and make sure the night went smoothly. I am so grateful for his quick thinking and professionalism. Thank you Society Music and Sound!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Dan · Married on 03/28/2015

These guys absolutely rocked our wedding at Rancho Las Lomas. Played everything from the classics to the most recent hits and had the whole crowd dancing the entire time. Extremely professional and responsive to all our requests, which I'm sure all reputable wedding bands are, but what set these guys apart was just the pure quality of the music and the energy level they were able to sustain.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Society Music and Sound FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System