2660 NE Hwy 20 Suite 610-326, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number

About Socially Yours

OUR STORY

Socially Yours began manufacturing distinctive social stationery in 1994. Beginning with just nine designs, Socially Yours has grown to include over 400 creative choices.

The first to incorporate photography into an invitation or announcement, Socially Yours has consistently brought quality products to the Gift and Stationery Market and is now considered a trusted brand under our Registered Trademark. It is interesting to note that of the nine original cards, several still remain top sellers; evidence of their timeless appeal. On a personal note, my two sons who appear in our early designs are now attending Graduate School programs working toward their Phds. For my family those images are “for the memories of a lifetime”!

As we have grown over the years so have our opportunities. In 1995 we were among the first stationery businesses on the internet.Socially Yours through licensing of its images has brought diverse merchandise to the consumer. Greeting cards, wall calendars, checks, and gift bags are just a few examples.Licensing has afforded growth for the Socially Yours brand without altering our focus and love which has always been the imprintable social stationery market. Socially Yours has itself licensed to expand variety of designs.The photography of two professionals continue to enable Socially Yours to grow.

Socially Yours has received awards for creativity and quality from several industry organizations. Socially Yours has numerous times enjoyed being a finalist and twice awarded the Louie Award for creativity from the Greeting Card Association. For excellence in thermography printing the World Thermography Printing Association has recognized Socially Yours three times with their Freddie Award.

Professional affiliations have included the Greeting Card Association, Gift Association of America, World Thermography Printing Association, SHOPA, CHA, ASI and PPAI.Socially Yours was a founding member of the Invitation and Stationery Alliance and served on that board over six years including the position of President. We have been contributors to the Make a Wish Foundation and the American Red Cross.We also contribute annually to the Feed the Children charity.

Since our first launch in 1994 we are proud to have been a part of so many special occasions-from wedding showers and anniversaries to the most precious event of all the announcement or christening of a new life.Our mission has and continues to be at Socially Yours to provide quality and creative social stationery …. “for the memories of a lifetime”!

Stunning Invitations for over 19 Years! You can trust Socially Yours for all your invitation needs!

877-468-4846

90EA
4285DelicatePetals
390FieldofLove600x600
Socially Yours
Great image for any Bridal related events from Engagment announcements to Rehearsal Dinner...
1650SarahsBouquet
maryloumainimge
4240SweptoffherFeetSetup

3 Reviews for Socially Yours

Patty · event on 04/07/2013

Socially Yours was soo easy to work with. I received the invitations very quickly and they are absolutely beautiful. Will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for invitations for anything.

Sent on 03/11/2013
  • User3046811 · event on 01/05/2013

The staff at Socially Yours was excellent. They were very professional, and attentive to my order. They went above and beyond with the customer service. I had a proof the same day, and then recieved my order about a week later.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Donna · event on 04/14/2012

I have used Socially yours invitations for every event in my daughters life. Her Communion, Confirmation, Sweet 16, & Graduation. There was a local store that carried them. They closed & I went online searching for Socially Yours Invitations. Lucky I found a site saying your were starting a Socially Yours site & in time for my daughter's Bridal Shower. I ordered the invitations online, had a question so I called & the person that helped me was wonderful. Received the invitations right away & they were beautiful. Looking forward to placing my next order when my daughter becomes pregnant & I plan a baby shower. The paper quality & the printing is great, they pictures tell a story. Love, love, love Socially Yours. Thank You.

Sent on 02/08/2013