Florence, OR 97439 Map · Phone number

About Gala Invitations

Offering the best wedding invitations since 2002. High quality printing on the best paper stock and finest inks, our invitations and selection are second to none.

Follow Gala Invitations on

greasonablysmall
laceinvites

1 Reviews for Gala Invitations

anne · Married on 03/26/2011

I was so happy when I first opened my invitations and received numerous compliments from my guests on how beautiful they were. I felt the quality of the paperstock and the printing was exceptional compared to the other invite companies that I had visited with, and I was so impressed at the attention they gave to detail. They had a very good selection of styles to choose from and ordering was a breeze because of their wonderful customer service. I was a bit in a hurry, so I was very thankful how fast they shipped my items to me and how helpful everyone was. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for THE place to buy. I can not thank Gala Invitations enough for doing such a great job with my order and making sure that my invitations come out perfectly. Five stars all the way and thank you for making me such as happy bride!

Sent on 05/07/2011

Gala Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Florence, 97439 See on map