109 E Hilliard Lane, Eugene, OR 97404 Map · Phone number

About Twin Ravens Press

Twin Ravens Press uses antique letterpress printing combined with modern graphic design to create truly unique custom letterpress wedding invitations, stationery, cards and more.

Follow Twin Ravens Press on

ad1b2738fa9a4283 11951377 10153244915182756 1934586906929293539 n
lovenote6 1030x891

6 Reviews for Twin Ravens Press

Justin · Married on 08/27/2016

I am a digital graphic designer by trade, so I had to have a really slick invite. It can be hard to translate that into Twin Raven's style of hand-cranked embossed paper products - but the end result was simply stunning!

Kristin answered all my questions quickly and the process was relatively painless in turning my vision into a lovely invite. She has nearly limitless options of color, texture, opacity, etc - so be sure to have a good idea in mind before starting the process. (I'd recommend pintrest for inspiration - its always best when you can point to something everyone can see and say "like this!")

The only thing to fully understand before you choose - - - this is NOT KINKOS - its like the artisanal cousin of a print shop... So you just can't expect super speedy results because this is truly people powered, hand-crank process - not a xerox spitting copies out at a mile a minute. Quality, unique touches, hand-made designs and special requests all take extra time. Do yourself a favor and give yourself and Twin Ravens the extra time they need to excel and help your invite to stand out.

Many of our guests observed - "I normally throw out my old wedding invites - but this is so beautiful, I want to keep it forever!" - - - what more could we ask of a printer???

Sent on 09/10/2016

Cary Vesco of · Married on 05/17/2014

We ordered business cards for our Wedding and Special Event Floral design business. We wanted to freshen up our image, so we were looking for something out of the box and unique. Twin Ravens Press provided just that! We are still drooling over our business cards. If our business cards are anything like their wedding stationary and invites, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/17/2014

We had such a great experience working with Kristin! We live on the East Coast so we never met in person, but she was so responsive through e-mail and phone calls. She was open and able to do anything. She mailed us paper samples for the invites, envelopes, and liners. It was really great to be able to see and feel the options before we made decisions. Her papers are really rich and thick, making them look very expensive. She did multiple drafts, making any and all changes that we asked for. All around, a really great experience! Beautiful letterpress invitations at a reasonable rate.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Twin Ravens Press FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Erik Bishoff Photography
    Erik Bishoff Photography Wedding Photographers

I've been following the work of Twin Ravens Press for years now. Nothing can beat the beauty and craft of a hand made letterpress invitation or save-the-date card. From the simple to the extravagant, the extravagant to the cute, I love to visit Kristin's gallery to see what she's come up with next. If I could go back in time and do it all again, I would have used Twin Raves Press for my own wedding.

• Flowers of the Field