130 Dianne Way, Stayton, OR 97524 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Caitlin O'Bryant Design

Our Philosophy: More Than Pretty

Regardless of how grand or eventful your day-to-day is, your wedding day will be one of the most significant days of your life. Not because of the pretty details, but because you and your partner are joining your lives together—committing to love each other because and in spite of it all. In our minds, not much else in the world is as beautiful as that.

And honestly, we just don't think "pretty" is enough.

We think you and your love story deserve more. Our design process is tailored to highlight all the little details that make you, you. We create work that honors your inner strength—whatever that looks like. We craft stationery with meaning and heart, so whether you’re looking at them right when they’re delivered or on your fiftieth anniversary, you know your suite was so much more than “pretty”, and so much more than paper.

Full Service Design

• Invitation Wording and Etiquette | We provide wording and addressing etiquette for you based on the tone and details of your event.
  • Material and Design Choices | With your story, style, and budget in mind, we curate the best materials and design choices for your stationery.
  • Production | Through our trusted printers and artisans, we expertly handle printing and production for your stationery.
  • Addressing and Postage | Suites like yours deserve envelopes that match! We offer calligraphy and printed addressing services, and are able to curate postage, too.
  • Assembly | Lining envelopes, tying ribbon or thread, stamping wax seals, and stuffing and sealing envelopes are all things we take care of!
  • Photo-Ready Extras | Prepped with extra embellishments and envelopes with fake addresses, we send copies of your suite directly to your planner and photographer, ready for styling and photos.

Hi, I'm Caitlin

With a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Design, four years of calligraphy experience, and a passion for material and process, I design wedding stationery that is rooted in love, meaning, and light. I pour genuine care and attention to detail in my work, creating pieces that are both timeless and reflective of you.

I believe that the tactile experience is just as important as the visual (AKA, I think invitations should feel as good as they look). Because of this, material plays a large role in my design process. Artisan-crafted details like handmade paper and letterpress printing are my favorite!

I live in Southern Oregon with my husband (and hopefully a doggo soon, too), and am honored to work with couples across the country and world.

Featured In

We're honored to have been featured in publications including: The White Wren, Wedventure Magazine, Oregon Bride Magazine, Aisle Society, B.Loved, Green Wedding Shoes, The Minimalist Wedding, Heather Renee Celebrations, and numerous others. We were also voted Editor's Pick for Best Wedding Invitations in Oregon 2019 by Oregon Bride Magazine!

Follow Caitlin O'Bryant Design on

img 0868 web 51 1016467 1557428685

Caitlin O'Bryant Design Pricing

Caitlin O'Bryant Design Price Rates

Caitlin O'Bryant Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Laser Cut
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• 130 Dianne Way Stayton, OR, 97524 See on map
    Location of (Caitlin O'Bryant Design)