Springfield, MO 65802 Map · Phone number

About Social Graces

SERVICES

Social Graces is available to help you plan for your most special moments, whether that be a bridal/baby shower shower, a surprise birthday party, a church or corporate event, or the biggest day of your life – your wedding.

From a simple consultation to running the entire event, we will customize a package based on your exact needs. See below for our wedding packages. For all other events, please email us at info@eventsbysocialgraces.com.

Wedding Packages

Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life. Our services will provide you with the peace of mind that every bride deserves throughout the planning process and on the big day.

All packages are customized to fit each bride’s needs. Pricing may vary.

Wedding Package #1
*A consultation meeting one month before the wedding day
*Event Planner present and coordinating Wedding Rehearsal (about 1-2 hours)
*Event Planner present and coordinating events on the Wedding Day (about 6 hours)

Wedding Package #2
*A consultation meeting at the beginning of the engagement
*Brainstorming and planning of wedding (bride will be responsible for executing site visits, vendor meetings, tastings, etc)
*Coordination of set-up (Direction of tear down available for an additional fee)
*Event Planner present and coordinating Wedding Rehearsal
*Event Planner present and coordinating events on the Wedding Day (about 8 hours)

Wedding Package #3
*A consultation meeting at the beginning of the engagement
*Complete planning of wedding (brainstorming and planning, phone calls, site visits, vendor meetings, tastings, etc)
*Meetings throughout the engagement
*Coordination of set-up and tear down
*Event Planner present and coordinating Wedding Rehearsal
*Event Planner present and coordinating events on the Wedding Day

Please email info@eventsbysocialgraces.com for additional information and to set up your free consultation!

• Sabbie Chic Events
Bridal portrait
92accd87b44128a6 1524156217 2bf13e36d505a3c2 1524156216 4948db3d7ecee731 152415

4 Reviews for Social Graces

Scott And Kailey · Married on 05/27/2018

Becca is great. Hands down made the day amazing. Would have her time and time again. Listens well, great ideas, easy to talk with and get ahold of.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kameron · Married on 06/11/2016

I never thought I would need a day of coordinator, but my mother insisted and I am SO glad she did. Becca was there to make sure everything went as planned and to make sure I was happy. She made me feel like the day was really all about me and I could never thank her enough. I highly recommend Becca, even if it is just for your wedding day. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 01/25/2018

I hired Social Graces for complete wedding planning. Not only did Becca go above and beyond, but I am certain that she and her team took care of every single detail regarding my wedding, most of which I didn't even know about. They did an amazing job of making sure everything was done and perfect. I wasn't aloud to do anything but relax and enjoy my day! They are so worth the extra cost of a wedding planner! I couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 11/30/2015

• Springfield, MO, 65802 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Social Graces)