El Monte, CA 91734 Map · Phone number

About SoCal Photobooth Rentals

Looking for hours of entertainment for all your guest at your wedding? Look no further. SoCal PhotoBooth Rentals brings hours of entertainment. You'll have your guest making silly, wacky, funny, and outrageous faces in the booth all night. And the high resolution digital photo prints are printed within seconds! A photobooth is a must-have for weddings!

Photobooth are perfect for school dances, birthday parties, greek functions, corporate events, and any other special events!

Please visit our site, www.socalphotoboothrentals.com for additional info

• Jovial Photobooth and Events
480155989595700215105034328977328167814n
runningstrip

3 Reviews for SoCal Photobooth Rentals

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2011

We LOVED the photobooth at our wedding! Tim Ngo did a great job of designing the logo on the pictures to match our invites, place cards, etc. Everyone had so much fun taking pictures in the booth and dressing up with the props. I love that the pics were unlimited and people were seriously in the photobooth the entire time! My husband and I had so much viewing all the pics online in the photo gallery! They were so awesome, they even stayed an extra hour because guests were still lined up to take pictures! We got so many compliments about the photobooth from our guests and it was definitely money well spent!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Rochelle · Married on 07/24/2010

A friend of mine recommended Tim when she heard I was looking for a photobooth for my wedding. I had seen samples of his work from her sister's wedding and loved the fact that he brings props, and the package includes the custom banner, custom curtain color, color prints, and double copies, all for considerably less than you would pay with another vendor. We left our guestbook at the table with the props and Tim and his team made sure that each of our guests left a copy of their strip in our guestbook with a message, and now we have a unique guestbook that we will look through over and over again! Overall, I highly recommend his service and the photobooth was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding and all of our guests loved it! Thanks Tim!

Sent on 09/03/2010

Daisy · Married on 06/19/2010

3.5

I searched high and low and found Tim was the cheapest photobooth in all of SoCal so knowing I was on a tight budget, I met up with him to discuss options. I knew I was sold when he brought samples, responded timely, and was able to negotiate with me about reducing the price if I canceled some other options. He showed up the day of without any problems, manned the table of props with a buddy of his and everybody loved it! To add to his wonderfulness, Tim got a new lavender curtain which matched my colors (as I was the bride who kept asking what color background he'd have after I changed my colors once). He did mess up on the date on some of the earlier photos but he was so sincere with letting me know of the mistake and that it was fixed immediately and things are always gonna go wrong - you just gotta make sure you get a vendor, like Tim, who admits when he's wrong and solves it! I loved his straight forward attitude and he was apologetic but I could care less by the time I noticed it. If you want a fun photobooth and cute props for a low price with a reliable vendor, go with Tim!

Sent on 08/29/2010

• El Monte, 91734 See on map
    Location of (SoCal Photobooth Rentals)