SoCal Entertainment and Media

419 Main Street #111, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 4

About SoCal Entertainment and Media

SoCal Entertainment and Media is a wedding-videography company operating out of Huntington Beach, California. Having filmed over 1,000 events, including 700 weddings, this business has extensive experience in helping to bring couples’ visions to life. They employ a wide range of videography styles, such as cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional, to capture each celebration’s important moments.

SoCal Entertainment and Media offers both videography and photography services for various wedding-related events, including rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony activities, ceremonies, and receptions. Owner Brian and his professional team work carefully with to-be-weds to craft high-quality films that serve as treasured souvenirs of their special days. Additional services available with this company are the option for additional hours, multiple videographers, multiple-location sessions, a one-event-per-day policy, and more.

Follow SoCal Entertainment and Media on
07grapes 51 106665 158255390359060
07grapes 51 106665 158255390359060

Photos 2 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

9 Reviews for SoCal Entertainment and Media

1 User photo

laurel · Married on 05/19/2018

I am forever grateful that my husband and I hired Brian for our wedding. I am overly pleased and fully amazed at the lengths he went to make sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable through every step. Everything was explained and planned for in advanced. Brian is very fairly priced for the work, time and effort he provides. I know there was not a better photographer we could have possibly hired.
    After the wedding, his responses were still consistently fast, and we received high quality, beautiful edited pictures/videos in no time.
    I had no idea how special it would be to have such amazing photos and videos of the wedding day to look back on. Of course I knew it was important and I would want to have them, but I really had no idea what they would mean until I look back on them now, and watch the videos. It brings chills to my arms and tears to my eyes. The moment was captured beautifully.
    Brian, thankyou so much for bringing everlasting incredible memories for us and our family. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Cassandra · Married on 11/23/2013

Brian was our videographer for our wedding at Coyote Hills Golf Course, Fullerton in November 2013. He made our wedding the perfect night and was the icing on the wedding cake. I can only think of three words to describe what he did for us, "wow," "Wow," and "WOW!" He arrived early, stayed late, and gave us everything we asked for, and so much more. He captured the mood of the night perfectly, and I have to say, he is a "must-have" at any big event. I was planning the event from Northern California and he was so flexible with meetings and responded to emails so quickly, I was truly impressed. He was so considerate and truly cared about making the perfect video for us. He made a video montage with music (our first-dance song) and separate videos of the ceremony and reception. There were so many guests that live out of state and now we can see them, not only every day, but at their happiest. We cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 01/24/2014

SoCal Entertainment and Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1350
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1850
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 419 Main Street #111 Huntington Beach, CA, 92648 See on map
    714-276-6777 (Phone number)
    Location of (SoCal Entertainment and Media)