19744 Beach Blvd. #221, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About SoCal Entertainment and Media

Elegance. Expertise. Professionalism.

With SoCal Entertainment and Media, your wedding will be captured and preserved as a life-long memory. Whether we serve as your videography or photography specialists, we will meet your needs at a budget that delivers incredible service and a beautiful end-product that you can cherish forever.

We offer professional videography and photography services for weddings and events with elegance and expertise for complete and total coverage of your event.

Whether you need photography and/or videography for a wedding, a seminar, a performance or something else, we can provide the quality and budget you need.

Video samples show weddings over the years with additional samples available on our website. For corporate clients and other events, we can provide additional samples as well.

In addition to weddings, the owner, Brian, has worked professionally with high profile clients such as Honda, Acura, the LA Fashion Show, GenArt, America's Funniest People, MGM/UA and many others. As an editor for Landscape Architect and Specifier News, his photographs have been published nationally as well as regionally in multiple Orange County publications and Newspapers.

The experts at SoCal EMC ensure high quality at a reasonable price. Our goal is to exceed the quality you expect at a price you won't believe!

Contact Us For Your Next Event!

(714) 329-8268

1 User photo

SoCal Entertainment and Media 1
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/26/2018

Brett and Jed were incredibly professional, accommodating, and so easy to work with. I genuinely felt as if they both wanted us to be completely happy and satisfied with the end produce (which we were). THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

laurel · Married on 05/19/2018

I am forever grateful that my husband and I hired Brian for our wedding. I am overly pleased and fully amazed at the lengths he went to make sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable through every step. Everything was explained and planned for in advanced. Brian is very fairly priced for the work, time and effort he provides. I know there was not a better photographer we could have possibly hired.
    After the wedding, his responses were still consistently fast, and we received high quality, beautiful edited pictures/videos in no time.
    I had no idea how special it would be to have such amazing photos and videos of the wedding day to look back on. Of course I knew it was important and I would want to have them, but I really had no idea what they would mean until I look back on them now, and watch the videos. It brings chills to my arms and tears to my eyes. The moment was captured beautifully.
    Brian, thankyou so much for bringing everlasting incredible memories for us and our family. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    SoCal Entertainment and Media 2

Cassandra · Married on 11/23/2013

Brian was our videographer for our wedding at Coyote Hills Golf Course, Fullerton in November 2013. He made our wedding the perfect night and was the icing on the wedding cake. I can only think of three words to describe what he did for us, "wow," "Wow," and "WOW!" He arrived early, stayed late, and gave us everything we asked for, and so much more. He captured the mood of the night perfectly, and I have to say, he is a "must-have" at any big event. I was planning the event from Northern California and he was so flexible with meetings and responded to emails so quickly, I was truly impressed. He was so considerate and truly cared about making the perfect video for us. He made a video montage with music (our first-dance song) and separate videos of the ceremony and reception. There were so many guests that live out of state and now we can see them, not only every day, but at their happiest. We cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 01/24/2014

SoCal Entertainment and Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 19744 Beach Blvd. #221 Huntington Beach, 92648 See on map