Snowbird Cliff Lodge

9385 S. Snowbird Center Dr., Salt Lake City, UT 84092 Map · Phone number

About Snowbird Cliff Lodge

The Cliff Lodge at Snowbird is one of North America’s most iconic ski lodges. The majesty of Little Cottonwood Canyon can be explored from the views each room provides whether facing Snowbird’s ski slopes or peering down the glacially carved canyons spilling into the Salt Lake City valley below. Enjoy ski-in/ski-out convenience and excellent service with a luxurious resort experience.

• Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa
  • Park City Peaks Hotel
  • Goldener Hirsch
  • Deer Valley Resort

3 Reviews for Snowbird Cliff Lodge

I seriously have no complaints everything was perfect, beautiful, my day of coordinatorc christina, was great.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Snowbird did an amazing job. Fr planning the wedding to the food and service provided, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • Emilie

Emilie · Married on 09/14/2019

Avoid at all costs!

I was so excited to get married at a resort that I loved so much. However, after we signed the contract to book our space working with Snowbird became an absolute nightmare. All brides should be aware that if you get married in the Spring/Summer or Fall you can be ONE OF UP TO FIVE BRIDES PER DAY NOT TO MENTION THE FIVE WEDDINGS THAT THEY CAN HAVE ON FRIDAY AND SUNDAY TOO. All the wedding team cares about is $$ and because we didn't book Snowbird's most expensive package we quickly became their LAST PRIORITY! They lied to us, made false promises, mislead us and the OUTRIGHT refused to work with us to find a solution. Valen Hunter and Christena Buonforte are the most condescending and unfriendly individuals I have ever had the misfortune of working with in my life. They made the entire process so stressful and scary. They took weeks to get back to my emails, if at all, they failed to deliver on deadlines that they SET FOR THEMSELVES. I think that the wedding team is under immense pressure to sell and is understaffed, and as a result the customer service is HORRIBLE. I have spoken to three other brides that got married at Snowbird and ALL of them have had similar experiences. PLEASE DO NOT GET MARRIED HERE. Go up the street to Snowpine Lodge where you will have a much better experience.

Sent on 11/04/2019

• 9385 S. Snowbird Center Dr. Salt Lake City, UT, 84092 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Snowbird Cliff Lodge)