Snow Trails

Mansfield, OH View map
    Ashley Married on 07/14/2012
    Snow Trails was AMAZING to work with! Shawn was great about communicating with me regarding the wedding. Any questions I had or e-mail I sent were answered promptly. I was allowed access to decorate Thursday and Friday, which was beyond awesome and allowed us to do our own florals (which saved a TON of money!). Our bartender was a big hit, and everything went so smoothly and perfectly. All the rustic wood looked so beautiful when we adressed it up with table linens, flowers, candles, and christmas lights. I can't say enough great things about this venue! If you're looking for a more relaxed, rustic place to have your reception, don't hesitate to give Snow Trails a call:)
  • Mrs. Jayjohn
    Kimberly Married on 08/28/2010
    Shawn and his staff were amazing to work with. I was able to get in and decorate the Thursday before the wedding which really helped me out. They did what they could to help keep our guests from leaving when the power went out (comped the drinks while the power was out) however I really wish I would have asked about a back up generator before I reserved the facility- there weren't any lights in the rest rooms when the power went out so I had to use the ladies in my wedding dress, in the dark. Overall I would still have my reception there again but only if they had a back up generator.

3100 POSSUM RUN ROAD Mansfield, OH, 44903
Location of (Snow Trails)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding

Wedding Venues