Smooth Sound Solutions

Beech Grove, IN View map Visit website
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Smooth Sound Solutions is a wedding DJ and entertainment service based in Beech Grove, Indiana. With over a decade of experience, this talented artist can help you host a seamless, stress-free celebration. With their tailored approach, this professional aims to create a personalized experience to suit your entertainment needs. From the first consultation to the final song, this DJ can be there to help you host a night to remember.

Smooth Sound Solutions welcomes couples to reach out to this professional to learn more about their talents and available packages. Along with their high-quality sound system, this DJ can also provide microphones, lighting, and other equipment for your special celebration. Additionally, they aim to create a customized playlist for your celebration, letting you dance the night away to all your favorite ballads.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    Alexis P. Married on 10/09/2021

Exceeded our expectations

Brad did an amazing job during the ceremony and reception! He went above and beyond to make sure our day went smooth. He definitely knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor! I will recommend him to ANYONE looking for a DJ!

Smooth Sound Solutions's reply:

Thank you Alexis! Congratulations again, your wedding was perfect! I appreciate you and your husband having me as your DJ vendor.
    Chris S. Married on 06/27/2021

Best dj ever!

You will not be disappointed with Brad. He is an awesome DJ that keeps the party alive! We couldn’t have asked for a better person to help with our special day!

Smooth Sound Solutions's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thank you both for such a great event. Congratulations again to Mr. and Mrs. Sharrett.

Team

Brad Sivells
Brad Sivells
Owner

I am from Beech Grove, IN. I have been DJing for 12 years and been doing weddings for the last 10 years. I have a huge passion for music. I am devoted to making each and every wedding the best possible experience that I possibly can. I treat each client as if they were family. Most importantly, I love what I do and I have fun doing it.

816 Redfern Drive Beech Grove, IN, 46107
Location of (Smooth Sound Solutions)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding