Lake Forest, CA 92630 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Smoky Eyes Artistry

Every Bride dreams of how she will look on her wedding day and Smoky Eyes Artistry will help you make that dream a reality. Whether you want a softer more natural look or a striking sultry look, our team of experienced hair and makeup artists are dedicated to make you happy. We know how important the getting ready process can be on your wedding day, and it is our goal to make it a fun and memorable experience! Please feel free to visit our website for pricing and further information. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Smoky Eyes Artistry on
20110513131239EditII
920120189

30 Reviews for Smoky Eyes Artistry

Ruth · Married on 07/29/2018

Mary did my hair and make-up for my wedding as well as hair and/or make-up for two of the women in my bridal party. We all looked incredible and we were all very pleased with Mary's work! Mary was professional, friendly, on-time and just incredible. She listened to my suggestions and was happy to change or modify something if I didn't like it. I would definitely recommend hiring Mary for her services.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Smoky Eyes Artistry 1
    Smoky Eyes Artistry 2

Smoky Eyes Artistry's reply:

So glad to hear how happy you were. You were a stunning bride. Congratulations and best wishes!

anna · Married on 10/08/2017

Daniella and her are amazing! I had 13 people total that needed to get hair and makeup done. She worked with my budget and was professional all throughout the experience! She and her team are so talented and my make up lasted ALL day and looked amazing in pictures! I had a bridal party with many differently ethnicities and Smokey eyes artistry masterfully knew how to cater to each person! I would highly recommend them!!

Award

Smoky Eyes Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Smoky Eyes Artistry 1
    Free Airbrush Makeup Upgrade with any makeup booking
    Receive a free upgrade to Airbrush Makeup application with any makeup booking.

• IMA foto
    IMA foto Wedding Photographers

When I do weddings in OC , I always recommend Danniella because I have worked with her many times and the brides always look beautiful. Having nice makeup is one thing, having nice makeup that photographs well is another. Some bad makeup jobs can be fixed with Photoshop but that takes too much time and I will only do it on a handful of photos, besides photographing well, having great makeup will give you confidence and which equals better photos. Win Win!

• FlowerFusion
    FlowerFusion Wedding Florists

FlowerFusion is proud to endorse Daniella! What a fab artist she is with makeup...and so nice to be around! When we recommend her to do makeup I have every confidence that our Bride will look exceptional!

• Lake Forest, CA 92630 See on map