Lake Forest, Lake Forest, CA 92630 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Smoky Eyes Artistry

Smokey Eyes Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company in California. This team of licensed, experienced hair and makeup artists is dedicated to making you look and feel your absolute best on your wedding day. This travelling business offers hair and makeup looks in varying styles, and is sure to bring your unique wedding look vision to life.

Smokey Eyes Artistry offers on-site hair and makeup services for groups of up to 16 people, making them the perfect option for the entire wedding party. You will get a consultation and trial services to ensure you get the exact look you have in mind. With over 200 weddings done throughout California, this company offers five-star, premiere beauty services. These services can include:

• Blowouts

Smoky Eyes Artistry 2
Smoky Eyes Artistry 3
Smoky Eyes Artistry 4

Ana Banihashemi · Married on 11/23/2019

I got my make up down for my nephew’s wedding and my make up was so fresh and stayed on during a ten hours and looked great In all my photos

I got a full face make up for a wedding and I am older so wanted Air Brush makeup which Danny did for me and my makeup lasted for ten hours and it looked great in all the photos
    Everyone was complementing me saying I look ten years younger so I was extremely happy with my makeup . It was also very fast only took 30 minutes for my full face to be done

Sent on 11/27/2019

Blanca Terrazas · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfection.

Daniella is a consummate professional, she was responsive and caring through the entire process. She shared many tips and secrets to help me look my best on my wedding day, I felt confident and beautiful on my special day. Mindy did my hair, I wanted big sexy hair and she did an amazing job. All the ladies at the party commented on my “Sofia Loren sexy hair do” I loved my hair and make up, both lasted through the evening too. My daughter and my mother in law also looked great. I highly recommend Daniella and Mindy, they are excellent and super fun to work with.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Award

Smoky Eyes Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Smoky Eyes Artistry 1
    Free Airbrush Makeup Upgrade with any makeup booking
    Receive a free upgrade to Airbrush Makeup application with any makeup booking.

• IMA foto
    IMA foto Wedding Photographers

When I do weddings in OC , I always recommend Danniella because I have worked with her many times and the brides always look beautiful. Having nice makeup is one thing, having nice makeup that photographs well is another. Some bad makeup jobs can be fixed with Photoshop but that takes too much time and I will only do it on a handful of photos, besides photographing well, having great makeup will give you confidence and which equals better photos. Win Win!

• FlowerFusion
    FlowerFusion Wedding Florists

FlowerFusion is proud to endorse Daniella! What a fab artist she is with makeup...and so nice to be around! When we recommend her to do makeup I have every confidence that our Bride will look exceptional!

• Lake Forest Lake Forest, California, 92630 See on map