Lake Forest, Lake Forest, CA 92630 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Smoky Eyes Artistry

Smokey Eyes Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company in California. This team of licensed, experienced hair and makeup artists is dedicated to making you look and feel your absolute best on your wedding day. This travelling business offers hair and makeup looks in varying styles, and is sure to bring your unique wedding look vision to life.

Smokey Eyes Artistry offers on-site hair and makeup services for groups of up to 16 people, making them the perfect option for the entire wedding party. You will get a consultation and trial services to ensure you get the exact look you have in mind. With over 200 weddings done throughout California, this company offers five-star, premiere beauty services. These services can include:

• Blowouts

Smoky Eyes Artistry 4
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Shaffer · Getting married on 12/04/2019

My Lash Artist & Special Occasion MUA

Daniella is the best! I’ve had lashes for years and her lashes always look super glamorous while still looking natural. She also is my go to for airbrush makeup when I do a photo shoot or have a special occasion! I always receive the most helpful tips & product recommendations. If you want to be secure and stress free about your wedding day look, with her, you can’t go wrong!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Celebration at the Montage Laguna Beach

Daniella did airbrush makeup for my mother, mother-in-law, sister, and me and she applied individual lashes for me and strip lashes for my mom and sister. She is such an artist. It's easy to see that she has a lot of experience with a bunch of different face structures as my family all looks relatively different but she was able to accentuate each of our attributes. Getting ready with Daniella really set the mood for my wedding reception day. Daniella is so easy to talk to. She gave each of us tips on makeup and skincare while she did our makeup. She asked us about our lives and hobbies and shared the cutest stories about her family. This easy going nature is invaluable for such a stressful day and I appreciate her kindness more than I can express. The overall experience was just sublime. My mother, who claims she does not like makeup and did not expect wanting to get false eyelashes (until the day of and then it was all, Yes of course!!!), is still raving about how happy she was with her overall look. I will always cherish the happiness and beauty she brought us all. Thank you, Daniella!

Smoky Eyes Artistry 5
    Smoky Eyes Artistry 6

Award

Smoky Eyes Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Smoky Eyes Artistry 1
    Free Airbrush Makeup Upgrade with any makeup booking
    Receive a free upgrade to Airbrush Makeup application with any makeup booking.

• IMA foto
    IMA foto Wedding Photographers

When I do weddings in OC , I always recommend Danniella because I have worked with her many times and the brides always look beautiful. Having nice makeup is one thing, having nice makeup that photographs well is another. Some bad makeup jobs can be fixed with Photoshop but that takes too much time and I will only do it on a handful of photos, besides photographing well, having great makeup will give you confidence and which equals better photos. Win Win!

• FlowerFusion
    FlowerFusion Wedding Florists

FlowerFusion is proud to endorse Daniella! What a fab artist she is with makeup...and so nice to be around! When we recommend her to do makeup I have every confidence that our Bride will look exceptional!

• Lake Forest Lake Forest, California, 92630 See on map